Because It's You..

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung woke up when he felt sunlight on his face. He felt better, his head was no longer spinning and his body no longer in pain. He suddenly remembered..'Seyoungie?' and looked beside him...she was not there. He sighed in disappointment...He still felt her body next to him, her breath on his skin, her warm touch.  He never imagined she would be there to care for him...Park Seyoung! He called her name.

Wooyoung sat on his bed.  He grabbed his shirt from the side table and put it on.  I want her back! I can't let her leave me... I don't want anyone else... Wooyoung got up and reached for his phone.

WY: Omma..

OM: Son? Are you okay now? Did Seyoungie take good care of you?

WY: Yes she did omma (heavy heart)...I'm fine now...

OM: Ahhhh...what a relief...I must go and see her. My daughter in law is such a sweet girl...she was so worried about you...She immediately agreed when I asked her to look after you...

WY: Omma...Why do you keep calling her daughter in law?(feeling sad)

OM: Isn't she? Are you two timing her?

WY: Aniyaa...but omma...why did you..

OM: I know...I'm sorry I called her. I had to coz you didn't want to...it's nothing like being taken care of by the one who loves you...that's the best medicine...trust me...

WY: (I can only wish)When are you getting here? Are you on your way? I think it's okay if you can't make it coz I'm fine...

OM: Oh? She didn't tell you? There was a snowstorm at the highway early morning...the roads are blocked. Omma can't go...I will come on the weekend...

WY: Really? I was sleeping...

OM: I thought she's there with you...

WY: Huh?

OM: She's not?...She told me she'll stay with you until morning just to make sure you're okay coz I can't go th...

She's still here? Wooyoung immediately got up from his bed...

WY: Omma...I'll hang up now...

OM: (chuckling) ...keurae...Wooyoung ahh?

WY: uh?

OM: Treat her well...

Wy: I will...komawo omma...

Wooyoung quickly went outside his room, the kitchen, the living hall...but she was not there. He went to the washroom and tried to hear any sound from the door. None. She was not there. He went to his study...and immediately stopped on his tracks. She's here!!

Seyoung was sleeping on his sofa, all curled up. He felt his heart skip a beat...Why am I like this? Like seeing her for the first time. He came nearer and touched her long hair, fighting the urge to kiss her cheek...She must be tired, taking care of him the whole night, and sleeping so soundly now. He decided not to wake her, and lifted her blanket to tuck her in when he saw what she was wearing.  She was in her thin camisole! He clearly saw her black bra and her y cleavage. The camisole hugged her body tightly. Seyoung ahh!! What are you wearing...in a man's house? He swallowed hard, quickly tucked her very tightly up to her neck and left her there.

 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

He showered and ordered breakfast from his usual place. He was cleaning his room when she came in...

SY: Wo..Wooyoung ahh? You're up? Are you okay?

Wooyoung turned and looked at her. Her hair was a mess.... Her eyes were puffy and her eyeliner was smudged. She looked like simba to him, cute. God!I am definitely crazy, he thought. She obviously didn't notice what she was wearing so Wooyoung kept looking at her eyes so that she won't be alarmed.

WY: I'm okay...k..komawo...(are you still not fully awake Seyoungie? Aigooo...my heart)

SY: Uh? (Remembering last night, she suddenly turned red...didn't know where to look)...I need to shower and go. I must look horrible...

WY: Here...put on my clothes. I'll wash yours and have them dried for you to wear later...here's your towel (casually wraped it over her top)

SY: But..I have to go...

WY: Seyoung ahh...you must be tired. Let me take care of you for a bit...please?

SY: uh...okay (she took the change and headed to the shower)

When she entered the bathroom, she let out a small scream. Wooyoung smiled to himself...hehe, she must be shocked looking at herself in the mirror.

After brushing, showering and washing her hair, she put on the clothes Wooyoung gave her. It was a white tee and a pair of  knee length sweatpants. They were loose on her. She then was drying her wet hair when Wooyoung knocked on the door...

WY: Seyoung ahh...do you need any help with that?

SY: I'm okayyy...(tcch! What is he doing? How can you not tell me I was in my undergarmet!!! Arrghhh!! Humiliating!! Now you're trying to be polite. You're a confused man Jang Wooyoung!)

She came out and saw him sitting at the sofa with breakfast.

WY: You look good in my clothes...(what are you saying?)

SY: Oh? Why are we having breakfast at the coffee table?

WY: Sit here...

She sat beside him and he wanted to feed her. She immediately pushed him away...

SY: Wooyoung ahh...I can do it myself. Let’s eat...

WY: Arasso...(you’re too clumsy, Jang Wooyoung!)

They had breakfast quietly without a word. Wooyoung's head was full of thoughts. I have to do it now. What do I say?  Seyoung couldn't handle the awkwardness anymore.  She didn't know what to do...

SY: Wooyoung ahh...this is too awkward. I think I better leave...you're all better now.  That's all that matters.

WY: Seyoung ahh...

SY: You don't owe me anything. Just forget what happened last night...I shouldn't have. I just...

WY: How can I forget that?  I don't want to...

SY: (surprised)...but

WY: You said you'd forgive me...if I got better. I'm sorry I doubted you...forgive me

SY: You were the one who broke up with me...

WY: The stupidest thing I've ever done.  I thought you wanted someone else...(ashamed)

SY: I don't do things like that...it's too complicated for me...

WY: I know...I was just...I'm sorry...please give me another chance...

SY: Wooyoung ahh...it still doesn't solve our problem. Of how you feel when you're with me.

WY: I'll deal with it. I'll wait till you are ready. Till you feel the same way.  Anything is better than not being with you.

SY: Can I...think about it?

Wooyoung looked down.

WY: Am I too late?  I can't even hold on to you...

SY: I don't want to make you anxious and afraid...How can I be with you if you feel that way?

WY: But I'm more anxious and afraid now.  I don't know what I'll do if you walk out that door.  I don't want to lose you again...these two months have been hell for me...I couldn't reach you. I had to watch you from far and see you with someone else...I can't handle it...

SY: Wooyoung ahh…

WY: I've never had the chance to properly confess my feelings for you. I thought you didn't want to hear it.  I was afraid...still afraid that you don't love me the same...

SY: (silent, thinking) Let's hear it then!  (Let's end this. I'm feeling dizzy already Wooyoung ahh)

WY: Huh?

SY: Your confession. I'll listen to it now...

WY: Right now? (Suddenly shy)...

SY: hmmm...

WY: I..I.. I can't say it just like that...I wanted to confess at the right time...our intimate moment...not like this....but...alright...I guess I won't have another chance if I don't do it now coz.. (rambling due to embarrassment)...

SY: So you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter