Goodbye Busan...

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At At the breakfast table...as Seyoung was serving soup for his father, Wooyoung kept staring at her....his gaze following her around.

OM: Son...stop staring at her...you're  going to get dizzy...

AB: You're making her uncomfortable...

WY: Huh? Ah...I wasn't looking...

AB: Tchh! Ppalli mogo...Seyoungie...come sit with us...so that Wooyoung can concentrate on his food...

SY: Arassoyo...abunim (answering from the kitchen)

OM: You love her that much? It's too obvious Wooyoung...just like your appa when he was young...

His father suddenly coughed...

AB: Why is the conversation on me now?... Wooyoung ahh...do you have plans...for your future...with her?

WY: I do appa...I'm serious about her...very...

AB: Have you thought about it...how you're going to go about it...you being an idol...

WY: I have faith in my fans, If they are going to leave me...they will still do so for whatever reason sooner or later...I can't hold on to them on false pretenses...if they want to stay...they should do it for the right reasons...I'm human too...

AB: Hmmm...makes sense...

WY: I'm not doing something bad...I've fallen in love...it's Seyoung I'm worried about...her reaction...

OM: Wooyoung ahh...she's terrified...of causing you harm...

WY: (sigh) I know...she has done so much to protect me...

OM: The attention scares her...your popularity is not a plus point in her books...

WY: I know...and here I thought my popularity is part of my charm...but since Singapore...I knew she was not in it for the fame...

OM: When are you going to propose?

WY: Tonight...when we are alone...I'm scared...

OM: Her logic will say 'no'...

WY: Omma....(worried)...should I wait? I don't want to...I don't want her to cave under the pressure if I wait longer...omma...I need her...

AB: Aigoo...

Seyoung came with a bowl of kimchi and sat next to Wooyoung.

OM: She made that...with Minhyuk and SeJunnie...taste it...

Wooyoung opened his mouth...

WY; Aaaaa....

SY: Omo! What are you doing? In front of your parents...

OM: It's okay Seyoungie...hae...he's just a big baby...

SY: Ne...

Seyoung fed him some kimchi and he smiled.

WY: Masshisso...jinjja...wahhhh!

OM: Right?

SY: You like it? Eat a lot...

OM: I will pack it for both of you. Bring it back to Seoul okay?

WY: You'll have to stay in today...is that alright? I'll go and visit a few people and places...just officially...

SY: Of course...I'll spend time with omma...what are we doing today omma?

OM: Minhyuk and SeJun are coming again today...lets make some pancakes and go through Wooyoung's childhood photos!

SY: Okay!

WY: Omma! Why are you showing her that? And why are the guys coming here again?

SY: I thought you told them to entertain me...Minhyuk and Sejun are doing a good job...you should be thankful...

WY: Only for yesterday...not today...what's wrong with them? And why are you so chummy with them? Minhyuk? Sejun? Omo! They are still men you know...

OM: Aigooo....Wooyoung ahh...enough. You're suffocating her...

SY: suffocating her...(not paying attention)

WY: Why aren't you on my side? You even took pictures of them...I saw at the bedside table...

AB: Ehem! When did you go into her room? And...why were you going through her stuff?

SY: Oh...(Jang Wooyoung!!...giving him the death stare)

WY: No..I just happened to...I was just

OM: Hurry up and go(changing the subject)...Seyoungie...lets go to the garden and get some chives for the pancakes..

SY: Ne!!

WY: Omo...daebak!

Wooyoung just stared at the two ladies giggling their way out to the garden. You were all over me last night and you can just ignore me this morning Seyoungie...you're a good actress...jinjja! Just wait for it! Feeling amused, Wooyoung looked through the window and saw the two women in his life chatting. His hand searched for the small box in his pocket...his heart thumping fast...

 

 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

Late that evening, Seyoung was in her room, packing her belongings while waiting for Wooyoung to return home. Omonim had packed a lot of kimchi for her and some gifts for her parents. Seyoung gathered all the photographs of her journey to Busan and kept the private ones in a locked box. Those are pictures related to Wooyoung...

While arranging her stuff, Wooyoung called.

WY: Hi baby...I'm going to be a little late.

SY: That's all right. I'll wait for you at the B&B...do you still remember where it is?

WY: Of course...we had our first kiss there...how can I forget?

SY: Huh...uh...you're right...(reminiscing)

WY: How can you forget?...tssk...can't you be a bit more romantic?

SY: Are you disappointed?

WY: Hmmm....nope! Hehehe...can I get another kiss there later?

SY: You just want a kiss? (naughty)

WY: Hmmmm....yep...and everything else that comes after that! Hehehe...

SY: Don't wake me up if I'm asleep...(very naughty)

WY: Huh? Ahhhhh....waeeee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter