libianno

ROS'E Review Shop [Closed]
ROS'E REVIEW SHOP
|libianno|
o6eF0OA.png
vimij9Z.png
REVIEWER: Rose_17


 
Xckfi7A.png
☓ REVIEW PICKUP

Story Title : 3/5

Your title is less used and to be honest, I am new to the words so I kind of asked my father for help and your title is catchy but you don't chase pavements because they doesn't move and you step on it all the time.

Graphics : 10/10

I love it and it is nice to look at it is simple but really beautiful. I am proud that you at least have a poster because readers will read your story if it has a wonderful cover for example when you're in a book store, you find a book that doesn't have a cover, would you still buy it? No. right?

Description/ Foreword : 10/10

I love how you wrote the description, it makes me want to read more just buy reading it and I like how you used words that aren't usually used by people.

Plot : 30/30

It was worth reading and I really am amused with your plot, it doesn't go fast and it doesn't go slow. Everything was explained properly and I could actually relate on your story. All I could say is that it is well written.

Writing style and grammar : 17/20

Your writing style is simple but I suggest that you use wonderful fonts for example Lucida Grande, Georgia (The font I've been using for the shop), and Garamond. To be honest there are tons of wonderful fonts to choose from and also put some colorful or if not plain black line dividers to add some design on your story and it would make it less boring when you read it. For your grammar, It is nice no grammar mistakes or wrong spellings. Very good!!

Characterization: 15/15

I don't actually know how they would be acting in this story since you didn't introduce them but I think they're doing fine and not off line. But it is better to introduce your characters next time, okay?

Personal Enjoyment : 10/10

Wow I guess this story of yours would come out almost perfect, huh? I really am so amazed by how nice you wrote your story and it really is wonderful and worth reading. If you're going to ask me if your story might get featured someday, my answer would be: TOTALLY!!

Total : 95/100 AMAZING!!


COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS: Like what I always say, your story is worth reading and keep it up!! You are an amazing author and if you practice more, you will be greater than best!! Thanks for choosing our shop and please request from us again!! I suggest you to put nice dividers and fonts and also, itroduce your characters next time~
REVIEWED ON: 23/05/15