yuu_sama

ROS'E Review Shop [Closed]
ROS'E REVIEW SHOP
|YUU_SAMA|
o6eF0OA.png
250 x 349
REVIEWER:SEUTACLARICE_


 
Xckfi7A.png
☓ REVIEW PICKUP

Story Title : 5/5

Wow. I gotta say that you have a good title. It's captivating, yet it shown the theme really well. You did a good job in that. 

Graphics : 8.5/10

Your poster is simple without showing the characters involved. However, I think that it is a good job. Such a simple poster yet having aa big impact. There is a slight dark genre in this story which is also shown in this poster. 

Description/Foreword: 8/10

In total, your description and foreword is a little long. But there is no much harm in that. Also I like your arrangement of your description, by stating what each drop meant, which followed up from your title/poster. Perhaps for your description, you may want to split some of your sentences into two lines. It would look nicer visually. 
It is interesting and creative of you to use a quote from the main female character, Ra Im's words. It is able to immediately bring the readers into your story.

It's nice for you to incorporate a preview in your story cover page. Perhaps you may want to put a new chapter for that preview or that would be too wordy for your first page as there are a little too much infomations. 

While reading your story, I realized that there are some genre (eg. slight mention of ) you might want to put up a warning at the description/foreword about those disturbing scene, as some people may be uncomfortable about that. 

Other that that, your description/foreword is good. 

Writing Style & Grammar : 19/20

There isn't much grammer in your story in overall. You have a good command in your language. Good job.

There is nothing I can chose that I don't like about your story. I like the fact that you put a quote for every chapter at the top. Perhaps, you could try putting a different one for each one? Other than that, the pace and story flow is good. 

Characterisation: 13/15

Your characters are realistic and relatable, especially for Ra Im. There is also detailed description of your characters' appearance as well which makes people easy to visualize. 
I would suggest that you may want to make a character profile page to introduce the characters to others as you have quite a number of characters in your story. It doesn't have to be long. It can be a profile card style. 

Personal Enjoyment : 8/10

Honestly, I love your story and I really have nothing that I don't like about it. 

Total : 87.9/100 Well Done!! 


COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS:

I really love your story. Keep up the good work. 

REVIEWED ON: 15/3/15