Button

ROS'E Review Shop [Closed]
ROS'E REVIEW SHOP
| Button |
o6eF0OA.png
vimij9Z.png
REVIEWER: jawl0820


 
Xckfi7A.png
☓ REVIEW PICKUP

Story Title: 5/5

Your title is unique, and it shows contrast between Sehun and Giyeon.

Graphics: 10/10

While the poster doesn't hint romance or school life, it's cool and creepy, and once again, showing contrast between Sehun and Giyeon.

Description/Foreword: 10/10

You had me at 'that girl,' and the prologue really helped the reader get a grasp on the plot. It was detailed, and you took a common topic and make special with your twist.

Plot: 28/30

You had some minor grammar mistakes, but they were really small. The plot was intricate and well-paced. Your repetitive 18 years described how gray and empty Giyeon was, and it was sweet how colorful Sehun was in her life. The way they started opening up to each other was slow, but understandable. Lastly, it's interesting how Giyeon has two sides in her life: Sehun and her friends. The two relationships are completely different, yet they cross and overlap.


Characterization: 14/15

With the girl being so predictable and Sehun mysterious, this difference between the two characters creates room for their personalities to be flexible because of each other. You should have the two change and develop over the course of their relationship, and thus, allows the reader to feel the connection and chemistry between them.

Writing Style and Grammar: 9/10

Again, minor grammar mistakes. You wrote with detailed and complex sentences, which helped the reader feel as though the story was more than just a story. The dialogue also played a big part in moving the story forward, so keep it up.

Personal Enjoyment: 8/10

Feels!!! XD Your story was very enjoyable, especially since I felt that the characters were feeling raw emotion.

Total: 94/100 


COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS: You did a great job, and this surpassed my initial expectations. Fighting! OwO
REVIEWED ON: 29/3/15