WangZiTao

ROS'E Review Shop [Closed]
ROS'E REVIEW SHOP
|WangZiTao|
o6eF0OA.png
vimij9Z.png
REVIEWER: ROSE_17


 
Xckfi7A.png
☓ REVIEW PICKUP

Story Title : 5/5

Your story's title is nice and it gives readers the feeling that they want to read it and you know ? Not much stories have that same title so it is a unique story title. Great Job !!

Graphics : 0/10

You have no poster. You have to have it it is one of the most important element in writing a story. Without it its just like your fic has no book cover. If you want I know tons of nice graphic shops, you could request from them or if you don't want to you could simply make your own poster.

Description/Foreword : 7/10

Original : 

"You know that 95% of high school relationships fail right?"

"I am aware."

"Then why do you even want to try?"

"Because I like you."

To Kim Jongdae, high school is a place of learning. High school is the final step to college. High school is when you're supposed to focus on your grades. A scowl finds itself on his face whenever he sees high school "couples." Then a roll of the eyes when he learns they break up a week later. Jongdae doesn't find the point in dating in high school. After all 95% of high school romances fail, so what was the point?

Revise : 

To Kim Jongdae, high school is a place of learning. High school is the final step to college. High school is when you're supposed to focus on your grades. A scowl finds itself on his face whenever he sees high school "couples." Then a roll of the eyes when he learns they break up a week later. Jongdae doesn't find the point in dating in high school. After all 95% of high school romances fail, so what was the point?

You don't have to write the "You know that 95 % of highschool relationships fail right ?" and so on and so forth. This more appropriate to put so no need for those words.

Plot : 29/30

Your Plot line is nice but it is cliche actually there are to many stories like it but you succeed on making your own plot line and I like when Baekhyun and Chen are fighting over an eyeliner/guyliner/gayliner XD Love it !!

Characterization : 15/15

Sorry I've got no complains about your characters, in fact they're so cute especially Baekhyun and Chen.

Writing Style and Grammar : 18/20

I like your writing style its so neat but I suggest you put some font and nicer dividers to make it exciting and fun !! for your grammar, I see no errors.

Personal Enjoyment : 10/10

Plot is amazing, great characters, funny moments. Damn !! that was a good story !! I liked it I admit your story earned to have more subscribers and votes.

 

Total : 84/100   Keep up the good work !!


COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS: I enjoyey reading your fic. I suggest you to have a poster it will help boost up your story ^.^ and thank you for choosing our shop !! You are always welcome to request from us.
REVIEWED ON: 27/04/15