Moelolz

ROS'E Review Shop [Closed]
ROS'E REVIEW SHOP
|Moelolz|
o6eF0OA.png
vimij9Z.png
REVIEWER: Rose_17


 
Xckfi7A.png
☓ REVIEW PICKUP

Story Title : 5/5

Your story's title is very nice. It is catchy and it cought my eye from the first time I saw your story. And there are not much stories with the same title as yours. Two thumbs up for that girl.

Graphics : 10/10

The graphic is so nice ^.^ I'm glad you have a poster because this is one of the thing a story should have. The poster blends well in the story. Good Job !!

Description/ Foreword : 10/10

So far, You did well your description is nice and I don't have any complains about it in fact it is easy to understand.

Plot : 27/30

The plot has a nice twist to it but there are times I get confused. But mostly the plot is nice and I like how you wrote the story.

Characterization : 11/15

Well you didn't introduced the characters in your story foreword so I got confused when you wrote that Mina and Jackson had a phsycologist. Next time try introducing the characters first.

Writing Style & Crammar : 20/20

Your writing style is so neat and you don't have any grammatical errors. I bet you speak in English fluently.

Personal Enjoyment : 9/10

Well. Yes, I enjoyed reading your fic but again there are some points that I get confused but actually that was a well written story.

Total : 91/ 100   Great Job !!
 


COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS: Great job !! your fic is going to get featured ^.^ I liked how it is written and I really enjoyed reviewing your fic !! Sorry for being too late. I suggest you write the characters next time.
REVIEWED ON: 20/03/15