Dhaatk

ROS'E Review Shop [Closed]
ROS'E REVIEW SHOP
|DHAATK|
o6eF0OA.png
vimij9Z.png
REVIEWER: ROSE_17


 
Xckfi7A.png
☓ REVIEW PICKUP

Story Title: 5/5 

For the title I like it, it was catchy and would catch everyones eye, even me, when I first saw the title I thought that it would be nice and as what I've thought it was nice.

Graphics: 9/10

For the Graphic, It was nice and it showed the detail of the story but why not put a single color to it instead of just black and white. But anyways the graphic was nice.

Description/Foreword : 7/10

Okay so the Description was okay and it gave a detail to what story you are writing and it fits well but why not put the characters like identify them more in order for us to know who are the characters.

Plot: 30/30

The plot was good, I never read anything like it and you putted a twist to it when you made Jaejoong and Yunho fall for each other and when you made destined Yunho to die in the story.

Characterization: 13/15

Okay so for the Characterization, it would be good but you just have to tell their names instead of writing 'the darked hair man or the brownhaired man etc.' because it confuses readers like me.

Writing Style & Grammar : 16/20

The grammar was good you should just fix some errors like:

Original:  a confused look appeared onto secretary's face, as she stood up.

Revised: a confused look appeared into the secretary's face, as she stood up.

 

Original: The man did not take the offer for first four times.

Revised: The man did not take the offer for the first four times.

and try not puting '-' 

 

Personal Enjoyment : 9/10

I enjoyed reading the story but there are just some parts that i have to reread to understand but anyways I liked it.

TOTAL: 89/100 Great !!!


COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS: 

We really appreciate that you chose our shop and I really enjoyed reading you fic, keep up the good work.
REVIEWED ON: 24/2/15