Nina258

ROS'E Review Shop [Closed]
ROS'E REVIEW SHOP
|NINA258|
o6eF0OA.png
vimij9Z.png
REVIEWER: ROSE_17


 
Xckfi7A.png
☓ REVIEW PICKUP

Story Title : 2/5

You wrote Mr. Famous (I'm married to him) (EXO Suho fic) well you don't usually see books or movies like that right ? so why not just write 'I'm married to Mr. Famous' the readers would already know that Suho is in the fic because you wrote his name in the characters. You don't have to write it like that.

Graphics : 5/10

Your graphic was so simple and I respect that you made it but you should have erased the background and change it to a much nicer one. And the text is a bit blur. So I suggest you to request from graphic shops or simply make your own but make sure to make the poster appropriate for your story.

Description /Foreword : 8/10

Well I find the Description okay but I'm a bit confused.

Original : Literally this is what you call "Parental Arrangement", where you have Nami a young photographer assistant who works in fashion company in Seoul living on her own.

Anyways Nami's older brother sent his daughter Sandy to vacation with Nami over the holidays, for some girl bonding time.

But that all change when her grandfather Han surprise her, the day of his death told her that she has to been put in an arrange marriage with his good friend's son Suho who's exactly part of a well International Kpop group EXO.

Will Suho, learn to love Nami?

Will Nami slowly fall in love with Suho?

Will Sandy get a boyfriend, and move to Seoul with Nami?

Will the marriage take place soon between Suho and Nami?

Revised : Nami's Brother sent his daughter, Sandy to have a vacation with Nami, over the holidays, for them to have a bonding time together.

But all of those changed when her Grandfather, Han died. Meaning, Nami would be putted in an arrange marriage with the son of her grandfather's friend, Suho, who is a part of the well known international Kpop  group, EXO.

Will Suho, an idol and Nami, a photographer assistant learn to love each other?

Will Sandy get a boyfriend and move to Seoul with Nami ?

Will the marraige take place soon between Suho and Nami ?

Plot : 28/30

Your plot is nice. It didn't go too fast nor too slow, It is nice to read and I truely enjoyed it though the story's genre is not new to me. I've read tons of stories with arrange marriage on it. 

Characterization : 14/15

Your characters are okay but sometimes I get confused for example in chapter 2 : Kris and Sehun "Whoa... you get skills" well I got confused there. Do you mean Kris and Sehun is the one that's saying that ? 

Writing Style and Grammar : 18/ 20

Your grammar is okay but there are just some parts that you have wrong grammars. Your Writing style is okay but I just need clarification on those who are talking. And one more in your first chapter you forgot to use  ',' use that to separate the words in the very begining of your story.

Personal Enjoyment : 5/10

I enjoyed the story but you  just have to fix some of your minor errors and for your grammar I require you to hire a beta reader. 

 

Total : 79/ 100  still passed !!


COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS: Sorry for reviewing this too late and if I'm being harsh here. Please don't stop writing because of this review. You just have to practice your writing skill. I Suggest you to have a beta reader it would help you with your grammar.
REVIEWED ON: 8/3/15