A girl's pain

Stolen Heart

 

                “Jagiya! Another doll for you!” YouMi said, smiling.

                “Omo~~~ it’s pretty!” SungMin gave his most charming smile.

                “But not as pretty as you” Youmi said.

                “Yo’re prettier than anything…” SungMin said and caressed herface.

                SungMin grabbed a doll and looked at it carefully… it was perfect on every sides. No lose stitch, no stain… it was done carefully. But how come Yeunja knows about the logo? Does it mean that YeunJa made them? He knows that Youmi’s signature is always a white rose with a MYM mark… how come the logo here was different?

                And there’s one thing…He hasn’t see her made those dolls or seen her sewing one… he just received them directly. Questions started to sprout every now and then. HE closed his eyes and tried to think clear.

                Yeun ja on the other hand… took the food and went home to her brother, her only family. She opened the door and looked at their house… she saw her brother… sleeping on the floor reeking with alcohol. Ever since YouMi died, he has been always like this.

                “Yah, Byoung… wake up” YeunJa shook the sleeping slump on the floor.

                “Mmmm…” Byoung groaned as if he doesn’t want to be disturbed.

                “Aish…” Yeunja went to his bedroom and took his blanket. She spread it on Byoung. “Goodnight, oppa”

                She went to her bedroom. She sighed at the sight of her laptop. She could remember how she always uses it at this hour and chat with a certain guy. She looked sideways and found a frame… she looked at it… and shook her head.

                “YouMi… what ever happened is still questionable” YeunJa said. She was about to close her eyes when she received a message.

                                Go to namsan park, I’m going to meet you there…

                It was from SungMin… Yeunja frowned at the message… does it mean SungMin found out that YouMi is not those dolls? She felt another throb on her chest; it keeps on throbbing ever since she and SungMin talked to each other.

                YeunJa just turned off her phone; she doesn’t want to think any longer… she knows it will just hurt her both in mind and in heart.

                “You’re unfair YouMi… you don’t have to experience what I’m experiencing now… its just… too painful…” YeunJa said with a single tear that rolls down from her eyes…