The Same Difference

Stolen Heart

 

                “Do you like her?” Heechul asked. SungMin couldn’t answer... does he like her?

                SungMin looked at the boys who were waiting for an answer... he looked downwards... he doesn’t know what to say. He likes YeunJa the way she is, but does it mean he likes her as she is? Where does YeunJa stand on his life?

                “Do you get close to her because she has YouMi’s heart?” Heechul again said. That one just hit him directly on his chest.

                SungMin looked at Heechul straight in the eyes. The boys became tensed... it’s not just a typical question Heechul ask any day and SungMin seemed so pressured about this one. Everyone knows SungMin could handle girls well... but it’s the first time SungMin couldn’t read this girl.

                “Yah! Look at the time, we must continue rehearsing!” Leeteuk said sensing the tense around.

                “N-Neh” SungMin said, Heechul was still giving him cold looks.

                Days went by and SungMin became close with YeunJa. He finds her to be pretty amusing every time she makes him laugh.  She really reminds him of YouMi, but still she was different. YouMi likes sweet things while Yeunja craves for soury things. YouMi loves sunshine while YeunJa prefers rain. YouMi likes cats while YeunJa likes dogs.

                SungMin never though YeunJa was a sweet girl and she always smiles whenever she sees him. Whenever SungMin was down she was there to cheer him up. One of the qualities SungMin loved about her. But... what about YouMi?

                SungMin was browsing on his old things. He was cleaning his room, and getting rid of useless things. It was then when he saw a thick photo album with white roses on its cover. He hasn’t seen anything like this before... SungMin went to the nearest sofa and flipped the first page.

                There he saw 2 young girls smiling at the picture. One with brown hair and the other one with black hair. SungMin recognized them... YouMi and YeunJa. SugMin smiled at the pictures... the girls were childhood best friends. He flipped more pages and looked at each picture. YeunJa seemed so cheery and blooming while YouMi in the pictures seemed serious and clammy.

                SungMin flipped more pictures... in any pictures he see, was a different YouMi. Something was not right... He flipped more pages and then he saw a booklet. He read the front page,

                “Min YouMi Personal Diary...” SungMin muttered. He couldn’t believe YouMi would leave her treasure in his room. But why?

                SungMin was about to flip a page when he heard rumbling noises from the hallway. SungMin immediately hid the album under his bed. Just then, a head popped from SungMin’s door.

                “Yah Minnie oppa!” YeunJa pouted. “Aren’t you ready yet?”

                “Give me a minute” SungMin said and he changed his shirt in front of YeunJa who covered her eyes.

                “Yah! Don’t you have some sense of decency?” YeunJa yelled, but SungMin just raised her face.

                “What are you talking about? I know you like it” SungMin smiled. YeunJa’s just gaxzed on him just then SungMin laughed as hard as he could. “I can’t believe you’ve fallen for it!” YeunJa glared at him and gave him a smack on his head.

                “Sheesh oppa you’re so childish” YeunJa pouted and walks away. SungMin smiled, he ran after her and gave her a hug from the back.

                “Aigoo... I was just joking” SungMin said sweetly. He knows how to handle Yeunja whenever her mood changes... it was the same way he handles YouMi...

 

(A/N: Aigoo, things starts to clear up! ^^ so what do you think will SungMin find out in YouMi's diary? Find out!!! Comments are LOVED!!!!!)