Falling

Stolen Heart

 

                “Omona~~~ he’s really cute!!!”

                “Neh; I made this for him”

                “You should send it to him!”

                “Aniyo—I’m too shy to send him this… its ugly”

                “Aniyo, it’s cute; let’s send it to him”

                “Hmmm… araso”

 

                The conversation clouded YeunJa’s mind as she looked at the dolls. It was a complete series of SungMin’s looks every year. SungMin observed YeunJa as she took a step near a doll. A doll when he was in the album of Super Junior T ‘Rokkugo’.

                Hands trembling, YeunJa touched the soft hair fabric of the doll. Everything started in those dolls… those packages... they send to SM Entertainment those few years ago. YeunJa walked at the end of the room… pictures of SungMin and YouMi. YeunJa eyed at the pictures.

                Traces of happiness were in their eyes, she could see it. So… YouMi fell in love with SungMin without her knowing about this. And these dolls… YeunJa took one of the dolls and looked for the signature of the maker. Then she saw it…

                “You said YouMi made these” YeunJa said while holding onto one of the dolls.

                “Neh, she send them to me ever since I was just a trainee” SungMin smiled “She said she made them all by herself… it’s pretty isn’t it?” YeunJa looked at SungMin shrewdly.

                “YouMi made these dolls” It was not a question, her voice expression was smug. YeunJa said it with every tint of bitterness.

                “Wae, those dolls are pretty and I appreciate these dolls” SungMin said “Because they were made by YouMi”

                “Neh… they’re really pretty…” YeunJa said softly. SungMin saw something in YeunJa’s expression… it was familiar. It’s very same expression that YouMi has whenever she’s down. Just then something hit his chest a mixture of pain and relief. Suddenly, YeunJa dropped on her knees, SungMin went towards her.

                “Are you alright?” SungMin asked as he touched her shoulders. She looked on his face and their eyes met. SungMin felt his heart beating fast; there’s something in those deep almond-shaped brown eyes that reminds him of the one he lost.

                “Neh…” YeunJa said softly, staring at his eyes. She just closed her eyes to just avoid that heart-melting gaze. She stands up, massaging her chest.

                “Are you sure?” SungMin asked

                “Neh, I… I got to go now” YeunJa said

                “But…”

                “Please, I need to go home already” YeunJa said.

                “Araso…” SungMin said. “Let me drive you home” SungMin said.

                “But…”

                “No more buts” SungMin said “Come on”

                SungMin drove her home in Seoul; it was not that far away from his house. As they arrived at her residence, YeunJa disembarked the car immediately. SungMin took a package and gave it to YeunJa.

                “Take it and eat it” SungMin said. “It’s good for your health” With that, SungMin left.

                YeunJa watches him go… She looked at the package and touched her chest. It was beating rapidly… she knows… she’s falling again…

 

(A/N: another update ^^ so what do you think? What's the reason to why YeunJa hates youMi? find out!!! ^^