When hopes are gone...

Stolen Heart

 

                YeunJa couldn’t believe on what she just heard... All along, she was not carrying YouMi’s heart instead a heart of a total stranger. She looked at Byoung who was not surprised at all... she had this feeling that Byoung knew this all along.

                “Oppa...” YeunJa said as the doctor gets out of the room.

                “Neh...” Byoung was not looking at her, but instead he was looking at the window.

                “Tell me... are you aware of this?” YeunJa asked. Byoung sighed.

                “Yeh...” Byoung said and went to the window and stared at the sky. He knows YeunJa will cry and he does not want to witness it.

                “B-but... why didn’t you tell me...” YeunJa’s voice was quivering. Byoung turned to his younger sister whose eyes were blood shot from threatening tears.

                “YouMi’s last wish...” Byoung said.

                “Eh?” YeunJa asked.

                “She said... she gave the word that she’ll donate her heart to you... not knowing that she is not qualified. I told you that you have her heart because YouMi wants to make amends with you. At least in that way... She regrets everything she did... everything we did...” Byoung finally confessed.

                “What do you mean?” YeunJa glared at Byoung.

                “YouMi pretends to be you because I asked her to” Byoung said. “Thinking that this guy SungMin will just use you since he is a celebrity. A lot of celebrity guys do this... having a girl just for the sake of fun”

                “But SungMin oppa is not like that...” YeunJa said.

                “Wae... when he loved YouMi... did he become suspicious because of her pretention?” Byoung said. YeunJa closed her eyes.

                “Oppa... I loved him...” YwunJa said.

                “How does a person fall in love easily?” Byoung asked. “YouMi fell for him too... is it his charms? Maybe... but do you know him that close?”

                YeunJA looked at her brother and silenced herself. Her heart calls for SungMin... she loved SungMin since day 1 and she cannot just let him go now that he’s that close to her. But... where does she stand in his life?

                Days passed and SungMin stopped visiting YeunJa, this made her sad and gloomy. Sometimes it was as though happiness was swept away from the cheerful face of hers. How come he doesn’t visit her anymore? Does this mean he really don’t love her?

               

                SungMin and the rest of the boys focused on their practice for their show. It seemed SungMin was already immersed in practicing and keeping his head on the things they were doing. But the members noticed he stopped visiting YeunJa... its just no one dares to question it.

                “Yah! Water break!” Leeteuk shouted at s. The guys collapse on the floor as the staff brought them bottled waters.

                “That was tiring!” Ryeowook said.

                “Neh... at least little mistakes are made” EunHyuk said.

                “Yah, after, lets go to eat Kimbap” SungMin said suddenly.

                “Araso” Kangin said.

                “Mmmm! I’m hungry already” Shindong said.

                “Yah, Dongie, you should have some dieat now” Leeteuk said.

                “I already had some” Shindong said.

                “SungMin... aren’t you going to visit YeunJa?” Heechul asked. The boys looked at him in surprise for bringing the topic.

                “I don’t have time” SungMin said and looked away.

                “How come you have time to eat a kimbap with us” Heechul said. HanKyung placed a hand on Heechul’s back to calm him.

                “I just don’t want to see her anymore, hyung” SungMin said.

                “Wae... do you think she gets tired on seeing you?” Heechul asked.

                “Chul... that’s enough...” Leeteuk said.

                “I have to let him my say...” Heechul said. “That girl waited for you and you’re just going to break her hopes?”

                “Hyung... the more she’s with me, the more she’ll be hurt” SungMin said.

                “And that’s the reason why we’re living, right?” Heechul said and scoffed. The members and the other crew were watching them. “What’s life without pain?”

                “Hyung... I just don’t want to hurt her” SungMin said. “The truth, I should have stayed away from the beginning”

                “Then why didn’t you?” Heechul asked harshly.

                

(A/N: What will SungMin's answer be? Will YeunJa still wait for SungMin? Find out! COMMENTS ARE LOVEDD