Confusion

Stolen Heart

 

                SungMin took a good look on YeunJa, traces of gloominess can be seen on her pale white face. There are a lot of things to be understood, but still things are getting even more confusing. SungMn never knew Yeunja has a heart failure…

                YeunJa clutched her chest, it was throbbing again... what kind of pain, she doesn’t know. Is what YouMi did… a betrayal?

                “I was admitted in the hospital for months until I get cured.” YeunJa explained. “There was no heart donor yet… Although I kept on making those dolls and watching you sing even though I’m in that hospital.”

                “YouMi kept on giving me dolls…” SungMin muttered.

                “I asked her to send those dolls…” YeunJa said. “She never said she met you”

                “Tell me… are you a fan?” SungMin asked

                “Before…” YeunJa sad and looked at him. She smiled at him warmly…

SungMin’s heart lightened as he saw traces of YouMi’s smile in her. He doesn’t know if he is to hate YouMi for lying… yet here is the person who holds YouMi’s heart; does that mean he should hate Yeunja too?

“I was a fan… and still a fan of yours” YeunJa said.

“During the day where you quarreled with YouMi…”

“I found it all when I read the messages on my mail. The mails that I didn’t make… those letters were addressed to you… I read them and I knew, she became your girl” YeunJa said. “ I confronted her but she never reply to my mails.” YeunJa said. She looked at SungMin straight into the eyes… it was as though she’s searching something. “Do you really love her?”

SungMin couldn’t answer, he doesn’t know… he wants explanations from YouMi but he can’t have it. He wants to hear what YouMi has to say… to at least save him from confusion. But this girl in front of him was the very girl he loves in the first place… and YouMi… was just a coy.

“I do…” SungMin said. It was the truth… he couldn’t lie in front of those jet black eyes.

                YeunJa felt something hit her chest… t was true… no matter what happens, love never dies easily. She closed her eyes and just felt her heart beat painfully.

                “I see…” Yeunja said and she starts to get up. “There’s no reason for me to stay anymore”

                SungMin’s mind was racing fast… he doesn’t know what to do, he’s too confused to make a decision. He looked at YeunJa who was slowly walking away.

                “YeunJa”!” SungMin called. YeunJa turned back with bloodshot eyes.

SungMin went closer to her, breeze gently blowing away the strands of her hair. He carefully placed the strands behind her ear. He carefully looked into her face… her hurt eyes reminds him of YOuMi… everything YeunJa’s actions reminds him of someone he lost.

“I’m not sure of what ‘m feeling right now… but I’m willing to get to know you even more, who knows… maybe in the future, I will know what I feel for you…” SungMin said. YeunJa smiled and hugged SungMin.

               

(A/N: Aiyaaaa!! let the love begin!!! But do you think ther love will last???"