Of Secrets and lies part 2

Stolen Heart

 

                Sungmin flipped to the next page... he saw a picture of YouMi... She was wearing what they call a gothic look. A very different aura than the YouMi he met. Then another picture was behind it... an innocent looking YouMi wearing a white dress with a summer hat.

               

                Dear Diary

                                I have gone through a make over to make me look more like YeunJa... Yes I’m going to meet that boy charmer in replacement for YeunJa. I’m sure that boy will be disappointed at      YeunJa if she didn’t comply with the date... YeunJa will be sad if that ever happen.

 

                So what YouMi did... was to save YeunJa from shame? But what she did was still wrong... SungMin was still in a total confusion about everything that has been going on.

                Dear Diary

                                I met him... Oh my God he was damn beautiful in personal! Of course I have to act the way YeunJa usually acts. Its never that hard since I knew her ever since... so he hasn’t suspect a        thing about my behaviour...

 

                Dear Diary

                                YeunJa was taken to another country to have her heart examined... Omona~~~ more   trouble for me... Then that SungMin guy keeps on asking me out... I cannot refuse, I must act      how YeunJa acts...

 

                Dear Diary

                                Its been days... SungMin is really charming that I cannot resist but smile at his presence.I              can really say YeunJa is really lucky to find a guy like him. He’s charming, pretty, funny,      and        respectful and he’s an idol! Everytime I’m with him... I have this kind of feeling that... it warms          inside of me.

 

                Dear Diary

                                No signs of YeunJa... months have passed already... but the thing is... I’m starting to fall in love with SungMin... It came a time when SungMin courts me... I was so happy back then that     I accepted SungMin’s proposal. I am so happy, I never thought meeting this guy could make me the happiest girl in the world! <3

 

                 Dear Diary

                                I had a happy time with SungMin and the other SuperJunior oppas. Jagiya was getting                 jealous whenever I’m with his hyung. We had a fight because of that... but I cried huhu~~~ but                no matter... he made up by making me laugh as hard as I could. I love him and I couldn’t afford        to lose him.

 

                Dear Diary

                                I’m feeling weak all the time and I don’t know why. I would vomit any time... Of course I               didn’t tell this to Jagiya... he’ll be worried of course. Maybe I lacked some rest... anyways, I’ve       made Jagiya’s favourite food! I’m sure he’ll love them!

 

                Dear Diary

                                Omona!!! I can’t believe it!!! Jagiya proposed to me this day!!! I can’t believe it! I said    yes to him... I never felt so happy in my life... I have the man of my dreams finally!

 

                SungMin read the entries with his eyes filled with warm liquid. He could remember all those days that he had with YouMi... she was so kind that he couldn’t believe that she was a fake. Now... here comes YeunJa... the real person who made his heart beat from the beginning.

                SungMin’s heart ached as he saw pictures of him and YouMi on the next page. Those days... were carefree and so perfect. The time before YouMi died was his paradise. How could a perfect relationship end with death?

                 He flipped on to the next page... with heart slowly aching as he read the next entry...

 

A/N: Another chappy!!! so what is the next entry all about?? find out, comments are loved!!!