Cherry Blossoms

Stolen Heart

 

                SungMin and YeunJa walks along the streets of Seoul. They were enjoying the summer night like everyone else. This was just an ordinary night, but once enjoyed by individuals, this becomes a special one.

                “So where are you taking me?” YeunJa asked.

                “Somewhere” SungMin smiled.

                SungMin surveyed YeunJa sideways. Her aura changed ever since... although it was a familiar kind of aura, but still, she was different. Although her actions were very same as YouMi, but there’s something with her that makes him fond of her. Although they look at each other as friends but SungMin can’t help but wonder... what if she becomes his girl?

                Just then they passed a cherry blossom park... where the cherry blossoms were spreading into the summer night calm breeze.  It was a lovely scene. SungMin knows YeunJa would love this because YouMi loved it too.

                “Uwaa~~ it’s pretty!” YeunJa smiled.

                “I know you’ll love it” SungMin said. “Come on”

                SungMin and YeunJa went in the park. Amidst the darkness was a flickering light in a distance. YeunJa looked at it carefully and found dozens of candles illuminating the area and in the middle was a round table with a heart shape made of petals on top of the table.

                YeunJa just looked at the sight before her... did SungMin made all these for her? YeunJa’s heart was touched, but then... she felt another throb on it. It was painful... she doesn’t know why. But she just ignored it. In a while, she felt SungMin hand touched her hand and gently leading her to one seat. SungMin pulled a chair for her to sit on, and then SungMin sat opposite to her.

                “What are you up to oppa?” YeunJa’s voice was quivering. Scared? SungMin doesn’t know... He became nervous all of the sudden.

                “Nothing...”SungMin said. Unsure of his own answer. “I just want to treat you something nice” YeunJa smiled at him.

                “This night means something... doesn’t it...” YeunJa smiled. “You wouldn’t spend on something if it’s not that important”

                “Aniyo... I just want to celebrate with you...” SungMin said softly.

                “I see” YeunJa smiled. She looked around and smiled. “ I love cherry blossoms... YouMi doesn’t appreciate it much though... but how did you know I like cherry blossom?”

                SungMin sat frozen on his seat... Youmi... how come YouMi doesn’t like cherry blossoms? YouMi used to say to him that she loves cherry blossoms especially in summer. How come YeunJa said the otherwise?

                “Uh-uhm... instincts?” SungMin smiled sheepishly and YeunJa laughed.

                “Thanks for setting this up... I really appreciate it” YeunJa smiled at him. Who is Youmi... really?

 

A/N: So What now? Something ffishy is going on ... what do you think is the answer to this mystery? find out soon COmments are loved!!!! ^^)