Of Secrets and lies part 1

Stolen Heart

 

 

                SungMin rushed YeunJa to the nearest hospital. YeunJa lost consciousness on the way. The nurses and doctors immediately rushed her to the Emergency Room for some check ups while SungMin is waiting anxiously outside.

                The suju members, after hearing what happened rushed to the hospital. The boys arrived and looked at a troubled SungMin. As soon as SungMin saw his hyungs and Dongsaengs, he stood up and clung onto his brothers. It was Eunhyuk who caught him as he collapse into their group.

                “Minnie, it’s alright, don’t worry, the doctor will be able to save her...” Eunhyuk patted SungMin’s back. Leeteuk placed a hand on SungMin’s back for comfort.

                SungMin looked at him and nods, just then the doctor went out of the room. SungMin turned to him as the doctor takes off his mask and gloves. He looked at SungMin seriously.

                “She had a heart failure...” The doctor said. SungMin shook her head in disbelief.

                “How could that happen when she just had a heart transplant a few months ago?” SungMin said. The doctor sighed.

                “We are trying to find out what is the cause of this, Lee-ssi.” The doctor said. “As of now we are carefully observing her”

                “But how is she?” SungMin asked.

                “She’s fine... she has taken in some medication to calm her” The doctor said and SungMin breathe relief.

                “Gomawoyo, doctor-ssi” Sungmin said. The doctor bowed and left to instruct every nurse. SungMin turned to his brothers and they smiled.

                “You need to take a rest, SungMin...” Kyuhyun said softly.

                “Come on, we’ll take you home” Shindong said and they left the hospital.

               

                SungMin arrived home and went to his room. He was walking unfocusedly when he saw something shone under his bed. He went to check what it is and found a thick album... the album he saw earlier. Just then he remembered he was about to read YouMi’s diary. SungMin immediately picked the large book and flipped over the pages...It was YouMi’s handwriting... He read that the author began to fill this diary as they reached 22; the time where he was about to meet her.

 

                Dear Diary~~

                                Made YeunJa happy by sending her doll to her idol... duh, she’s crazy over this guy and                  it drives me nuts!!!

 

                Dear Diary

                                That guy... Lee SungMin, isn’t it? He answered YeunJa’s email. *sighs* I hope YeunJa     won’t get her heart broken by this guy.

                 (SungMin frowned the ways YouMi addressed him in this entry)

 

                Dear Diary

                                I can’t believe it! The two are chatting fervently! Saying that the idol really likes all those dolls! :o And now YeunJa is squealing on top of her lungs and it hurts my ears!!

                (SungMin smiles at this entry)

 

                Dear Diary

                                They’ll be meeting??? Omona~~~ I can’t believe this is happening! An idol is going to     meet her??? She’s really happy, and I’m happy for her

 

                Dear Diary

                                Something’s not right about Yeunja today... she seemed weak... I wonder what’s wrong. BTW., she’ll be meeting that boy charmer in a few days and she’s really busy picking out an                 outfit.

 

                Dear Diary

                                Today was the supposed date YeunJa must meet the guy... but something happened...                 YeunJa had a heart attack. I looked at her at the hospital, pale and weak... she kept on mutterin about the date... So I gotta do what I’ve got to do... for my best friend.

 

                SungMin looked at the entry... what does it mean she’s got to do it... for her best friend?

 

(A/N: truth is starting to come out... things to clarify everything! omona..! what do you think will happen next??? find out ^^ Comments are LOVEEEDDD)