Discovery

Stolen Heart

 

                The very next day, SungMin was out of focus during their rehearsal. He received a lot of cusses from the manager but he didn’t pay any attention to it. He was bothered by his thoughts of deciding which to follow and will be good for everyone.

                ‘Aniyo... YeunJa matters most... hajiman...’ SungMin sighed.

                “Yah, Minnie, are you alright?” EunHyuk asked.

                “Of course he’s not” DongHae said and planted an arm around hyuk.

                “Is it because of YeunJa?” Kyuhyun asked softly and the boys gathered around to listen to their SungMin. True, SungMin is really pale.

                “I don’t know what to do...” SungMin said. “YeunJa’a oppa begged me to stay away from her... He even bowed to me...”

                “MWOH???” The boys chorused.

                “Sunbae begging to Hoobae... a rare occasion” Siwon said thoughfully.

                “Don’t make me feel any worse...” SungMin shook his head.

                “So, what are you going to do now?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Molla...” SungMin said and ruffled his hair. “I just can’t leave her like this...”

               

                YeunJa on the other hand looks at the window sill, hoping to get out of the hospital. The truth is, the hospital makes her feel worse than she is now... she felt like she’s in terrible danger whenever she’s admitted in. YeunJa looked at her side and remembered her last conversation with YouMi. She touched her chest and just then she realized... she have her heart inside.

                For the first time... she took notice on this... She felt the heart inside her beating. Had this heart... loved SungMin? It’s a wonder... her best friend’s heart inside her... she felt... she has something that was not hers.

                “Anyeong” The door opened without YeunJa’s notice. It was her brother together with the doctor.

                “Anyeong” YeunJa bowed slightly.

                “Nae YeunJa... the doctor has something to tell” Byoung said.

                “Ms. Park...” The doctor started. “The reason to why you had heart failure is that your immune system is rejecting the heart inside. All we can do now is to give medications for it”

                “I see” YeunJa said and looked at Byoung for him to decide.

                “Doctor, do what you must for her” Byoung said and smiled at YeunJa who smiled back.

                “Don’t worry, sir, we’ll be able to resolve this” The doctor said and bowed. Just then a nurse entered.

                “Doctor, here are the records of Park YeunJa-ssi” The nurse said.

                “Ah, joa joa (good, good)” The doctor said and take a look on the record, he then looked at YeunJa. “So YeunJa-ssi, we’ll take a look of your record and your heart donor, Shin Hee Bin”

                “Shin Hee Bin?” YeunJa blurted out. “Doctor, are you sure it’s Shin Hee Bin?”

                “Yes, it states in here” The doctor said raising the document and read here again. “Oh... your first donor was not qualified to donate her heart due to cancer cells in the blood.”

                “Who’s the first donor...” YeunJa asked palely.

                “Min YouMi” The Doctor said reading from the record.

 

(A/N: WHAT THE WHAT!!! So... YeunJa does not have the heart of YouMi all along... what does this mean??? Find out soon ^^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!