A choice out of all choices

Stolen Heart

 

                Some time passed and YeunJa was already showing signs of recovery. SungMin’s visit helped a lot to speed her recovery. But there is still something wrong with her immunity system that has to be revised as soon as possible.

                “Jagiya~~~” SungMin said in a sing song voice as he bobbed his head from the door.

                “Oh, SungMinnie” YeunJa smiled at his presence.

                “Here” SungMin handed a box of chocolate. “How are you?”

                “Fine... I still have this ache on my lower body” YeunJa said.

                “Aiya~~” SungMin kissed her hand. “I hope the kiss made you better”

                “Pabo” YeunJa chuckled. It was then the doctor came in together with Byoung who stiffened at the sight of SungMin. SungMin kept a brave face in front of Byoung.

                “Miss Park...” The doctor started. “After your examination, we found out that your immunity system has gotten weak due to the heart rejection. If this continues, I’m afraid this could result to having cancer. If we don’t react to this as soon as possible, we have to have another transplant which is not advisable.”

                “Doctor, do we have other choice?” SungMin asked.

                “Neh... we have to increase the dose of the medication” The doctor said. “But... if we do that... with the dose too high, it will attack your brain and will cause brain tumor”

                “We have to try...” YeunJa said hopefully.

                “YeunJa, haven’t you heard the doctor? Too much medication is complicated.” Byoung said.

                “Everything is always complicated.”SungMin said thoughtfully.

                “Then what now, if that happens, the more risk will we lose her” Byoung said.

                “This doesn’t mean dying...” YeunJa said. “This only meant I’ll live longer...”

                SungMin looked at the siblings, hope and expectations were in her eyes... failure and denial was in his eyes. Both were battling for a good choice now... but the decision always resides in YeunJa.

                “I need your approval, oppa” YeunJa said. Byoung sighed...

                “If you died, I’ll kill myself” Byoung said.

                “Don’t worry...” YeunJa smiled. “I won’t”

                IT was settled then that YeunJa will get high dosage of medications. I was nervous too at her decision, but she holds her life now... It’s either now or never. In the very next day, she is to take high dosage of medicine.  At first it was alright, but in the latter period, she would get head aches, dizziness and drowsiness. But she tells the doctor to continue the medication.

 

(A/N: 2nd last chappie!!! find out what will happen in the end ^^)