Answers

Stolen Heart

 

                SungMin browsed more on YouMi’s diary... but he can’t find the other entries... it must have ripped off by someone. SungMin’s mind was racing as though it was ready to explode. One thing will surely satisfy his thirst for information... go and ask YeunJa’s brother. SungMin was sure that Byoung must have known every details of their relationship.

                SungMin stared at the window... with mind cleared out, he grabbed his jacket and gets out of the room.

                Byoung was resting at home... he was really tired from the day’s work and looking over YeunJa. He sighed as he looked at the clock and drank his tea. He closed his eyes and slowly drifting to sleep when—

                DING DONG!

                “Aish! Who could it be this hour?” Byoung muttered as he forcefully get himself on the door. “Waht do you-“ Byoung was surprised to see no other than Lee SungMin of Super Junior in front of him.

                “Byoung-ssi” SungMin bowed.

                Byoung shook his head and let the young man in. He poured themselves a cup of tea... it was a really unusual thing to happen... to let someone you’re awkward with in your house. Both took a sip of their tea, waiting for each other to speak.

                “Hyung...” SungMin spoke.

                “No need to question...” Byoung said. “I know why you’re here”  SungMin just looked at him, in awe or affronted, no one could guess.

                “Neh...” SungMin replied.

                “You want to know more about YouMi and YeunJa?” Byoung said and SungMin nods. “Well... I know you already know of them being best friends. But YouMi pretended to be YeunJa...”

                “That still unclear to me, hyung” SungMin said comfortable.

                “You want the truth?” Byoung said.

                “Neh” SungMin nods.

                “The reason why Youmi pretended YeunJa because... I want her to stay away from the likes of you” Byoung said harshly. SungMin’s face contorted with anger, but he controlled it. “YouMi agreed with me that you will just break YeunJa’s heart and I can’t bear that. YeunJa since then is ill... and I can’t afford to see her heart breaking”

                “Why?” SungMin said controlling his tone. “From the very beginning, YeunJa got me fallen for her”

                “Tell me, Mr. Lee... How many girls have you dated and left?” Byoung said. SungMin’s anger rose. “I don’t want my sister to be one of your es... taken for granted”

                “You’re wrong” SungMin said.

                “Wrong, am I? I have seen those girls you’re dating, Lee-ssi. My sister is not like them, she does not have the qualities you look for a girl and yet you kept on touch with her” Byoung said and smirked. “My sister’s love is worth dying for and I’m willing to protect her even if it meant dying”

                “And because of you... hearts broke in the later time” SungMin looked away. “You told YouMi to play with me”

                “Serves you right” Byoung smirked.

                “And you broke your own sister’s heart because of that action” SungMin said with voice quivering.. but he’s keeping his cool to avoid mistakes.

                “What she doesn’t know, doesn’t hurt her” Byoung sighed. SungMin felt as though a hard punch had hit him. He gets even more confused that he’s already doubting himself.

                Is he fit to love YeunJa?

 

(A/N: Omona... now SungMin doubts himself... what do you think guys? T-T 

Comments are LOVED!!!