Doll Maker

Stolen Heart

 

 

                “It’s all because… of you” Yeunja looked away after she said those words

                Sungmin looked at her intently. He couldn’t understand what she’s saying… how could he be involved in their fight? Unless they’re fighting over him. But he doesn’t know who YeunJa is… But then maybe… she’s just lying.

                “Why would I be involved?” SungMin asked shrewdly.

                “She lied to you… to every one… and to me” YeunJa said

                “Mwoh? How is that possible? She is the most honest person I’ve ever knew…” SungMin said he does not like to hear negative comments about his sweet girl. “Are you saying this to ruin her name?”

                It was as though someone slapped her… her heart pumped as though it was bleeding. Hearing those words from someone, especially him just hurt.

                “You don’t know…” YeunJa asked and looked into his bright eyes.

                “what don’t I know? That you just want to save yourself just by ruining her name?” SungMin asked that made the near occupants to look at them.

                “SungMin… if you only knew what the reason on why we fight…”

                “Why are you doing this to her?” SungMin asked in his dangerous tone. “She’s already dead, what do you aim for? Money?”

                YeunJa clutched her chest…

                “Don’t judge my actions…” YeunJa said

                “Then why are you doing this to her?” SungMin asked.

                “I’m just telling you the truth…” YeunJa said.

                “If so, what did she lied?” SungMin asked, anger was getting to his head. God knows how he loved YouMi and he does not want someone to just ruin her name.

            “you will find out once you will see the logo of the doll maker… It’s not MYM but it’s always PYJ… and the logo will always be a rose on a leaf…” YeunJa said and SungMin left.

            With that, SungMin left her in the table… he’s really irritated. He drove all the way home with anger in his head. He love YouMi from the very beginning… from the very time she sent those dolls… from the he asked to meet her in person… from the time she finally falls inlove with him.

            SungMin rushed to his bedroom… and tried to sleep. He stared ath YouMi’s smiling face in the frame. He’s not going to let anyone to ruin his girl. SungMin went to the small room to look for the logo of the maker on those dolls.

            He grabbed one doll and looked for the logo… he saw it, on the neck part of the doll. And he saw it… the PYJ signature and a rose on a leaf logo… he grabbed another doll and the same logo appears. He grabbed another… same this shows… he inspected every logo… and still it was the same… what does it mean?

 

(A/N: Omona sorry for the late update TT so what do you think? comments are appreciated!!"