Letters

Stolen Heart

 

                “Eh?” SungMin said as though he did not understand what Byoung said. Byoung scoffed and looked directly at SungMin.

                “I know I don’t have the right to say this to an idol...” Byoung said. “But this is for my sister’s own good”

                “What do you mean?” SungMin asked.

                “My sister loves you so much from the beginning, and I’m not going to let a man like you to get my sister” Byoung said and moves away.

                “Yah, you don’t have the rights to take her away from me” SungMin said, he was angered. Byoung turned to SungMin.

                “You never had the right to take YouMi away from me either... but you did” Byoung said and left.

                SungMin couldn’t believe what Byoung just said... SungMin hurried home, and as soon as he did, he couldn’t sleep. He turned and saw the diary of YouMi. As soon as he grabbed the thick book, it fell from his hand and folded papers fell from it. He realized they were letters from YeunJa...

                He grabbed the first letter with the oldest date.

 

                Anyeong Nae Chinggu!

 

                                How are you? I miss you! So how’s my aegyo prince? Does he receive every doll I made? Keke, I can’t wait to go back to Seoul once I finished my medication here, I’m still on the waiting list for a heart transplant though. Don’t worry, I’ll get there as soon as I’m finished. Yah, don’t send a reply through email... I can’t use my laptop or any electronic device... they said radiation is bad for me T-T keep in touch!!! Chuuuu~~~~~

 

                SungMin smiled at the letter. He grabbed the next letter... it was already a week after the first letter.

 

                YouMi-nie

                                Yahhh...! I saw my price on their newest abloom cooking cooking!!! Kyeopta!!! I’m inspired to make another doll of him waaaaaahhh~~~ he’s so cute and I can’t get rid of his aegyo-ness. I’m going to send the doll to you soon so you can directly7 send the doll to him kekeke~~~

 

                SungMin grabbed the letter that was dated the following month.

 

                YouMi-ah

                                YouMi..., why haven’t you answering to my letters? I was really looking forward to see it... are you mad at me? If so, I’m sorry! Please just rely to me soon!

 

                SungMin see the dates of the letters again... It was the time when he and YouMi became a couple. SungMin felt ashamed of what he did... at the same time he felt hatred spurt inside of him. How could he fall for a fake?

 

A/N: omona~~~ things are getting confusing!!! what's Byoung relationship with YouMi? does this relate with YouMi's lies? find out!