Start of Something New

Stolen Heart

 

                The next day, SungMin and the other Super Junior members went to their favorite hangout… a kembap shop. They usually eat their snacks there after work. It was in the mid April that they have so many schedules that they find it hard to have some time together. You know with their latest album repackage album being endorsed to the public. This is just the only time that they can hang out together.

                “Aigooo~~~ I’m so hungry!” EunHyuk said. “Hyung, is the food ready?”

                “Yah, you have to wait” Leeteuk said. SungMin was busy on his phone while the others were busy chatting with each other. He noticed Ryeowook on his laptop;

                “Wookie, what are you doing?”SungMin asked.

                “Chatting with EuMee” Ryeowook said focused on the screen of his laptop.

                “Omo~~~ how’s she doing?” Donghae asked, smiling at the magnae.

                “She’s fine” Ryeowook said shortly with blood rushing on his cheeks. The other members continued laughing and  teasing Ryeowook. Just then SungMin noticed Kibum being so quiet.

                “Yah, Kibummie, what’s up?” SungMin asked.

                “Eh?” Kibum looked at him and smiled. “Nothing, Hyung” Kibum smile and looked away. SungMin could tell there’s something bothering him… but he’s not going to force and ask him.

                “So, when are you going to US again?” Leeteuk asked Kibum.

                “Maybe next week” Kibum said.

                “So does that mean you’ll not going to participate in the Super Junior activities?” Yesung asked.

                “Neh” Kibum said. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon” Kibum smiled, the other super junior members went back to chatting with each other but SungMin surveyed Kibum. There was something about Kibum’s looks that made him quite nervous.

                SungMin decided to have a stroll that evening to release his tension. SungMin passed by a familiar neighborhood. As he was driving, he stopped his car all of the sudden when he saw a woman walking along the sidewalk.

                “YouMi…” SungMin gasped… the woman’s figure was really like YouMi’s. SungMin got out of the car and ran towards the lady. SungMin touched her shoulder.

                “Yah!” Said the lady… it wasn’t YouMi… it was YeunJa.

                “M-Mianhe” SungMin said. “YeunJa…”

                “S-SungMin-ssi…” YeunJa muttered. SungMin suddenly smiled.

                “Call me SungMin” SungMin said. “I thought you were YouMi”

                “Really…” YeunJa said shrewdly. “I have to go now…” But then, SungMin grabbed her hand.

                “Wait…” SungMin said “Can I talk to you?”

                “Neh?” YeunJa said proudly.

                “Let’s get something to eat first” SungMin said.

                “Wae?” YeunJa looked at him unbelievingly.

                “I’m hungry…” SungMin pouted, Yeunja felt her heart melting. Just looking at SungMin just makes her soften.

                “Araso, but… where?” YeunJa asked.

                “You choose…” SungMin smiled and YeunJa gave a warm smile. Just then, he saw a glint of YouMi’s expression in yeunJa’s face.

                “I know a place” YeunJa said.

                “Araso, come on” SungMin went to his car and opened the door for her. As soon as YeunJa embarked the car, SungMin grinned. “Does this mean we’re friends?” YeunJa smirked.

                “Not quite” YeunJa said and smirked.

 

(A/N: Hello guys! another update!!! hehehhe a start of something new, does this mean SungMin has feelings for YeunJa? Hmmm what do you think? Comments are appreciated~~~