Doll Maker

Stolen Heart

 

                YeunJa woke up the next morning… she went to do her daily hygiene. As she was done, she went downstairs and found a tray of breakfast. She smiled as she saw a stickie note on it.

                                Good morning…! Sorry I’m drunk last night..I’m going to make it up to

                                You, nae dongsaeng.. take care

                YeunJA ate her breakfast with much gusto. She was about to take another bite when she remembered SungMin’s message to her last night.. Should she go? Or not… dos this mean that he already believe in her? What ever it is… she will not get her hopes up.

                She takes a cab to get to Namsan Park. She went there without knowing what time SungMin will meet her or to which part of the park they will meet. She went to a bench near the entrance and sighed. It was then she saw something with her name on it.

                It was a large box of sewing materials plus cloths and buttons. It was then she realized, SungMin wanted her to make a doll out of those cloths. YeunJa closed her eyes… she doesn’t want to… not anymore..

                But then, her hands managed to move its ways… she picked the cloths and started sewing and filling each. It was until she created the whole body of a rag doll. She decorated it with some buttons in order to have a face.

                She looked at it… she realized that it was another edition of SungMin doll… in the 3rd album. She shook her head.

                “Nice” YeunJa heard someone said. Yeunja was surprised o see him there. She was embarrassed especially he has seen her doing a doll of him.

                “S-SungMin…” YeunJa said.

                “Anyeong” SungMin said smoothly.

                “I have to go now…” YeunJa said and starts to walk out.

                “Wait…” SungMin grabbed her hand, she looked into him. “Please… can you finish this doll?”

                SungMin raised the unfinished doll in front of her. YeunJa loked nto those dazzling eyes and she just couldn’t say no. Even though against her will, she took the doll and starts to finish it. It took her several hours before she could finish one doll. She looked at SungMin and presented him the doll. SungMin smiled…

                “Are you the one who kept on makng those dolls?” SungMin asked.

                “Neh… I am…” YeunJa said.

                “Thank you…” SungMin  said. “But tell me… how did all of this happen…”

(A/N: MIANHE IMNIDAAA!!! So sorry for the most late update T-T I coudn't find the time to update anuthing huhuhu)