Dreams of Yesterday

Stolen Heart

 

                “Jagiya, I’ve brought something for you!” SungMin walks in the house. YouMi was nowhere to be found. “Jagiya?”

                SungMin switched on the lights, as soon as he did; an unconscious YouMi was found on the floor. SungMin rushes to her side and shook her, she was breathing heavily. He called an ambulance to take her to the nearest hospital.

                The doctors were busy examining her while SungMin is waiting outside. He was praying nothing serious happened. It was then he saw another patient was being rushed into the emergency room… YeunJa. He doesn’t care anyways…

                “… I’m fine, don’t worry” YouMi smiled at his fiancé

                “Aigoo, you had me worried there… what did the doctor said?” SungMin asked,YouMi looked at the window.

                “The doctor said I was over fatigued… so, I need to have some rest” YouMi lied, the truth was she have a cancer on the colon… she doesn’t want SungMin to worry about her.

                “Hmmm… you shouldn’t overwork yourself…” SungMin said, just then a new patient came. She was being transferred next to YouMi.

                “YeunJa…” YouMi muttered. “Nurse, what’s wrong with her?” The nurse arraged YeunJa’s sheets and looked at YouMi.

                “Miss Park had hypertension this morning… her heart’s slowly gives up…” The nurse said sadly.

                “Why doesn’t she have a heart transplant?” SungMin asked.

                “Because, we haven’t found a donor yet… and if we can’t find a new heart, she’ll die…” The nurse said and covered a blanket on Yeunja.

                YouMi clasped with both of her hands and tears starts to fall. SungMin looked at YouMi… he couldn’t understand why she would care for YeunJa.

                Days passed SungMin would visit YouMi every day to see her condition. But to his curiousity, YouMi seemed so ill and pale. He asked the doctor many times but the doctor won’t talk. It was until he was doing his activity when his phone rang…

                                “Yoboseyo?” SungMin answered, on the other line was someone breathing heavily.

                                “SungMin…” He heard a soft croaky voice… YouMi.

                                “Jagiya..?” SungMin frowned.

                                “SungMin… I’m… I’m dying…” With that, the line was disconnected. SungMin’s face paled.

                SungMin ran as fast as he could towards the parking area. He got on to his car and drove fastly towards the hospital to where YouMi was. He went towards the ward where YouMi was admitted to… he looked at the far end bed to where YouMi was. Her parents were cowering, sobbing onto a lifeless body… He was too late…

 

                “YouMi…” SungMin muttered. YeunJa looked at the sleeping SungMin beside her. “YouMi… wae…”

                YeunJa’s eyes filled with tears. She placed her fist on her chest and looked at SungMin. She knows she is not the person who in SungMin’s heart… she knows that what she dreams is just a mere imagination… she knows that no matter how she hopes… those were just chances.

 

(A/N: Hmmm what do you thnk guys? Can YeunJa fill SungMin's heart? find out soon, Comments are really appreciated !!!)