Does he?

Stolen Heart

                SungMin woke up... he smelled a familiar scent on his bed. A familiar fragrance he’s fond of ever since he had met her. SungMin shook his head as he just remembered what he just dreamt of. Just then, he remembered YeunJa was with him the day before... but where is she?

                Just then, his phone rang.

                                “Yoboseyo?”

                                “Yah! Where the hell are you, we have our rehearsal now!”

                                “Aigoo, I forgot hyung, be there in 30 minutes”

                SungMin got up and took a quick shower and prepared himself. He picked an outfit for today... a simple pink polo with some stylish pants. He smiled at himself at the mirror and made an aegyo sign. He just couldn’t believe he’s so adorable.

                SungMin arrived at the rehearsal area in less than 10 minutes. He went in the establishment coolly, as though he has nothing to worry. He went inside the rehearsal hall and looked straight into an angry manager.

                “Yah! WE’ve been waiting for you for an hour!” Manager Kim scolded SungMin. SungMin smiled and flashed his charms.

                “Sorry, hyung, something came up” SungMin said. Obviously, the manager has fallen for the unbeatable charms of Lee SungMin... who could resist it?

                “Araso, get in there and start practicing” Manager Kim said calmly.

                The boys were dancing carefully for their next activity in promoting their album. Although there are some slight mistakes, the boys were still enjoying their time together... well except for Kibum since he was not there... again.

                “Hyung... do you know when will Kibum come back?” Siwon asked during their break period in the evening. Leeteuk looked at him, the other members looked up to their leader as though expecting some bright answers.

                “Well...” Leeteuk sighed. “Even I... don’t know when Kibum will return...” Leeteuk said, the manager was just among them, listening to their conversation.

                “Boys...” The manager started. “Kibum will return by next month...”

                “But he’ll miss some of the activities” Heechul said.

                “I know, I know... that’s why he’s going to participate in acting more than doing suju activities” The manager said.

                “MWOH???” The boys chorused.

                “hajiman (but)... wae?” DongHae frowned.

                “He’s got the talent in acting... nothing to be surprised about” HanKyung said. The other boys just nodded, while Leeteuk shook his head. SungMin looked at their leader... he knows what this means...

                Kibum will no longer be participating in any Suju activities... He’s an actor now... a new contract was made and signed by Kim Kibum. SungMin was deep in his thoughts until his phone rang,  he checked it and smiled.

                “Yah... who is it?” Kyuhyun smirked as he saw SungMin smiled sweetly. “One of your girls?”

                “Aniyo...” SungMin said. “This one is different”

                “Nugu (Who is it?)” ShinDong asked.

                “Park YeunJa” SungMin smiled. The boys made an “o” sign on their lips.

                “Your girlfriend?” Ryeowook asked, SungMin didn’t responsed.

                “So what type of girl is she?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Just the girl... I can’t explain” SungMin said, not looking at his hyungs.

                “What do you mean?” Yesung asked.

                “She’s... the girl who got YouMi’s heart” SungMin said. There was silence among the group, either not wanting to press the issue or not wanting to comment, well... except for one.

                “Do you like her?” Heechul asked. SungMin couldn’t answer... does he like her?

 

(A/N: Hello guys! sorry for the late update... so what do you think wi SungMin answer to the question? Comments are loved!!!)