Sudden Warning

Stolen Heart

 

                “YAH Minnie wake up!” A voice was heard, banging the door.

                SungMin rose from where he was sleeping, he looked at his watched and it was quarter to 9.

                “Aish!” SungMin rushed to the door and found Kangin before him

                “Yah, we’re going to be late!” Kangin said.

                “I know I know, give me five minutes!” SungMin said and banged the door closed.

                SungMin rushed into the shower closet for quick bath and as soon as he gets out, he changed his clothes. He rushed outside his room and went straight to the van that was waiting for them... He completely forgotten about the diary he left on the bedside table.

...

...

                “Ah! That was tiring!” Leeteuk said as they enter a kembap shop.

                “Hyung, would you like tuna kembap or crab kembap?” Kangin asked.

                “Let the dongsaengs decide.” Leeteuk said as he slumped himself to their favourite couch and sighed. The other members seated as soon as Leeteuk gestured them to.

                “Your eyes quite puffy... did you cried last night?” Leeteuk asked Sungmin.

                “Neh...” SungMin said softly.

                “Don’t worry, she’ll be alright” Leeteuk said and smiled at his dongsaeng. “Tell you what, we’ll drop by the hospital to see how she’s doing”

                “Neh...”  SungMin said nonchalantly.

                “Aigoo, Minnie, cheer up, every problems can be solved” Kyuhyun said.

                “But there’s a threat that it wouldn’t...” SungMin said softly and shook his head.

                True to Leeteuk’s words, they dropped by the hospital to visit YeunJa.  They went to the ward where YeunJa was in and saw her talking to a guy. YeunJa looked to their direction and smiled warmly. The guy turned to them giving suspicious looks at them.

                “Anyeong” YeunJa said with a slight bow.

                “Anyeong!” The boys chorused back, SungMin came forth and gave her fruits basket. “Gamsahamnida”

                “No problem” SungMin said just then the unknown guy cleared his throat.

                “Oh... SungMin oppa, meet my oppa... Byoung” YeunJa said. SungMin bowed at him to show his respect.

                “I have to go now, YeunJa, take care of yourself” Byoung said and he bowed to the people in front of him.

                “Neh, you too, oppa” YeunJa said and Byoung left.

                “How are you feeling?” SungMin asked, concerned.

                “Fine...” YeunJa said massaging her chest. “It hurts a bit, though...”

                “I see...” SungMin said and stared at his hyungs and dongsaeng.

                “Ehm, we’ll be leaving you guys, we have to go” Kangin said. The boys left with a bow. SungMin turned to YeunJa.

                “I was really wondering... how come it happened..,” YeunJa said. “after all, I had my heart transplant... how come it came back...” YeunJa said softly.

                “The doctor said he’s going to see what it caused.” SungMin said, he saw YeunJa’s eyes filled with tears. SungMin took her hand. “Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be alright.”

                SungMin and YeunJa chatted for quite some time so that YeunJa will able to forget that she’s in the fragile state. SungMin would spoon-feed YeunJa when the dinner was ready and he would read her some books.

                “SungMin oppa, look at the time, you must go home now,” YeunJa smiled. “You need to have a rest.”

                “Oh yeah..., I for got about resting whenever I’m with you” SungMin said. He went close to her and kissed her forehead “I’ll come back tomorrow, Jagiya”

                Both of them were surprised as SungMin said those words... he used to say those words whenever he visited YouMi. YeunJa looked at him, SungMin looked away and smiled. He turned and went straight to the door. As he went outside, he saw a guy... YeunJa’s oppa.

                “Good evening, Byoung-ssi...” SungMin bowed. Byoung glared at him.

                “Stay away from my sister” Byoung said firmly.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update ^^

so why do you think byoung wants SungMin to stay away from her??? stay tuned ^^