A different kind of pain

Stolen Heart

 

            YouMi looked sideways to find YeunJa on the next bed. It was said that YeunJa has a heart failure and has to have a heart transplant. Youmi’s heart softened at her sight... it was not pity, but there’s something deep down hurts her... Just looking at Yeunja... makes her feel pain.

                YouMi knows she’ll not live longer... and SungMin, does not know about this.

                “Nurse...” YouMi called.

                “Neh?” The Nurse turned to her as she was checking YouMi’s chart.

                “If I die, please donate my heart to her” YeunJa said

           

YeunJa stared at the blankness of the park. How she was breathing until now was still a question to her. Yeunja remembered Youmi’s weak voice as she spoke to the nurse. She was there… just listening to them. She was laid on the bed, with internal pain. She could hear her… she’s not deaf. She heard YouMi’s last request;

 

             “Wae?” Yeunja asked with sudden force but weak. She tried to get up from the bed and glared at Youmi. She scoffed. “Are you being a martyr again?” YeunJa felt her heart throbbed painfully that she clutched her chest. The nurse hurried to her aid.

            “I’m doing this for you…” YouMi said, her pale face was so calm, so gentle that only a terrible person could have the heart to hurt her.

            “Oh please…” Yeunja said through clenched teeth. She knows she’ll die soon, too… with a heavy heart to the person next to her.

            “YeunJa… please, accept my help” YouMi said.

            “Why? So that I’ll forget what you’ve done to me? It’s never that easy, YouMi” YeunJa said. Her chest tightened even more. “I’d rather die than to accept a-anything f-from you!” Yeunja said; she was engulfed with sudden pain in her chest.

            “This is my last help for you…” YouMi said lastly before YeunJa screamed in pain. The nurses rushing in, she could see the tears in YouMi’s eyes. “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry”

 

            YeunJa punched her chest, it didn’t hurt internally; but she was emotionally hurt. She punched again… gone were the pain she felt back then… she has a new heart now… she has YouMi’s heart, the person she hated the most… a heart that hurts every now and then even though there’s nothing wrong with it.

            YeunJa turned sideways and stared at the spring trees… it’s was really a beautiful. People around were enjoying their time. Whilst she… She doesn’t want to be here. She just wanted to die… She looked forward. She found an overpass bridge. Decided, she walked towards it. YeunJa reached to overpass and stayed there for quite some time until the sky was covered with darkness. She doesn’t want anyone to see her… she just wanted to die and just end the throbbing pain she felt.

            When YeunJa noticed there are already no people around, she climbed on the edge. Just then, her tears broke out… her last tears.

            “YouMi… I hate you… I hate you for being my best friend ever since… I hate you for being so kind to me… I hate you!” She screamed.

She was about to jump when she felt a hand grabbed her waist and pulled her back to the concrete road.

“Aniyo! Let me gooo~~~!!!!” Yeunja struggled to break free.

“Are you crazy?! What do you think you’re doing?!” That voice… she knows that voice… She looked at the person who grabbed her… her heart gave a sudden throb that causes her heart pound painfully against her chest... it was none other than Lee SungMin.

 

(A/N: Hey guys!!! another chappie for now hehe sorry for the late update~~~~ so busy... Comments are really appreciated ^^