YouMi's dolls

Stolen Heart

 

                “Are you crazy?! What do you think you’re doing?!” SungMin yelled at her.

                “What do you think I’m doing?” Yeunja retorted. “Let me go!” SungMin tightened his hold onto her arms.

                “So you’re going to jump and kill yourself?” SungMin said in his dangerous tone. YeunJa felt a little fear with this young star, but she needs to fight.

                “Just leave me alone!” YeunJa said, struggling. The pain in her heart kept on throbbing. It was as though it was being squeezed to let the blood ooze out of its place.

                “I don’t want you to die!” SungMin said gently yet forcefully. YeunJa stopped struggling, as though something hit her chest. She clutched her chest… SungMin got alert. “Are you alright?” He said gently.

                 YeunJa looked at him with her paled face… it’s been days since she ate square meals… she had lost all of her appetite and it’s bad for her to skip meals.

                 “You looked pale, come on” SungMin said and carried her. YeunJa tried to protest, but it seemed all of her energy died out. SungMin carried her to his car.

                  “Where are you taking me?” She croaked, she wanted to cry… she hates it. SungMin laid her in the front seat and arranged her seatbelt for her.

                  “Home” SungMin said simply and closed the door. He went in the other door.

                   “Aniyo… I don’t want…” Yeunja protested again just then SungMin started the engine.

                   “Whether you like it or not, I’ll take you home” SungMin said, YeunJa just scoffed and just looked at the window.

                   Throughout the journey, Yeunja will only look on the window while SungMin kept on glancing at her. By the time Yeunja caught him; she glared at him and SungMin chuckled.

                  “What are you chuckling about?” YeunJa said flatly.

                 “Nothing” SungMin said “You know you really looked kind when you’re quiet” SungMin said as he flashed his charming smile.

                 YeunJa scoffed and shook her head. But deep inside of her, the pain stopped throbbing… only the sound of the beats remained pumping. YeunJa felt her chest and its beating.

                 “Are you alright?” SungMin asked.

                  “Neh…” YeunJa said and the car stopped in front of his house.

                   SungMin parked the car inside their garage. It seemed that there are no people… YeunJa was amazed at his house… It was large and modernized house. SungMin opened the door and tried to carry her, YeunJa protested again.

              “Aigooo~~ just let me carry you” SungMin said and carried her.

              SungMin entered the house, carrying her. There are maids inside; some were surprised to see their young master in the house, some maids went to help him. SungMin told them to carry on with their works. SungMin carried her all the way to the kitchen.

              “Are you hungry?” SungMin asked; yeunJa just looked away.

              SungMin sighed and went to some cupboards and began chopping vegetables. Yeunja looked at him… wondering what he’s doing. Just then, YeunJa plans to escape. Yeunja stands up carefully and tip toed towards the exit of the kithen. SungMin chuckled… he could feel her leaving the kitchen.

                YeunJa stared at the house… it was elegant… he was really reached. YEunJa looked everywhere… she found the door they passed before… she tried to open it but it was locked. YeunJa tried another door, it was again locked.

             Yeunja got pissed and tried another door… it opened.  She went inside hoping it was another way out… but it was not. She switched on the light… just to find series of carefully made dolls on shelves. She knows those dolls…

            “Liked it?” She heard SungMin said, YeunJa looked at him.

             SungMin entered the room and picked a doll. The doll was modeled in the year 2005, during their debut days… Twins Knock out. It was a mini SungMin doll… the hairstyle, clothes, and everything was the fashion SungMin uses during their debut days.

            “YouMi gave them to me … she was my fan ever since…” SungMin said “It was until when I decided to meet her personally and court her”

 

(A/N: Here, another update~ HHEHEHE dunno when to update again, thanks for the commensts! So what so you think will happen next? find out! Comments are appreciated!)