Never again

Stolen Heart

 

                The next day... SungMin decided to go to the hospital to visit YeunJa. Good thing Byoung was not there so he was confident that YeunJa would see him. As he enters the hospital, a surprising sight... YeunJa’s features changed. It was as they said that she really fits in the hospital... frail and weak.

                His heart ached at the sight... how come this had happened?

                “Byoung? Is that you?” SungMin heard a weak voice. “Please go away... I don’t want to see anyone right now, I’m tired”

                SungMin’s heart ached; he went nearer to the bed. She was breathing slowly as though it will stop any moment. YeunJa, feeling the presence of a person in the room, turned her body to see the person. Her eyes, half open, couldn’t see the person well due to lack of vitamins.

                “Who’s there?” She said.

                “YeunJa...” SungMin spoke softly and made YeunJa to be in an abrupt stop.

                “S-SungMin...” YeunJa said, tears started to flow from her eyes. “Go away; I don’t want to see you ever again...” She said as she turned her back on him. SungMin placed a hand on her arm and he felt her shaking... she’s sobbing.

                “How many times did you cry...” SungMin asked.

                “Please go away...” YeunJa said.

                “I’m sorry...” SungMin said “I’m so sorry...”

                “Leave me alone, SungMin... like what you did” YeunJa said.

                “Aniyo...” SungMin said. “I’m not leaving you anymore...”

                “What is it that you want?” YeunJa asked. “It hurts me to see you...”

                SungMin wanted to cry as he hears this, but not now... He will never shed a single tear just because he made a mistake... no h will never lost anyone again. The mistake has been done, and all he can do is to remedize all damages.

                SungMin pulled YeunJa up and hugged her. YeunJa tried to push him away, but she can’t. YeunJa lets out wails and cries. She even tries to punch SungMin’s back just to let her go.

                “Your punches doesn’t hurt me... because the pain inside me is much worse...” SungMin said.

                “Let me go, SungMin...” YeunJa cried as she threw weak punches on him.

                “Never...” SungMin said and hugged her tighter. “I’ll never let you go now”

                “SungMin... why are you doing this?” YeunJa asked.

                “Because... I love you...” SungMin finally said and made YeunJa calm her self.

                “Will you still love me even if I don’t even have YouMi’s heart all along?” YeunJa asked testily.

                “Having YouMi’s heart does not matter to me...” SungMin said, hugging her tightly. “All that matters most is you loving me...”

                “SungMin...” YeunJa said, slowly... her arms lifts and hugged him back. “Why... why did you just left me like this?”

                “I’m sorry...” SungMin said “I just don’t want to be the reason of your hurts...”

                “I’m hurt SungMin... I’m always hurt...” YeunJa said.

                “Aniyo... I’ll never hurt you anymore... I’ll be here for you...” SungMin said

                “Don’t leave me....” YeunJA said and buried her face on his bossom.

                “Never again...” SungMin said and rested his chin on her head, tears starting to flow... 

 

(A/N: FINALLY!!! knocked some sense on them! ahahaha find out what'll happen next! ^^