A dream

Stolen Heart

 

                “Because... I felt something right...” SungMin said and scoffed. “Which wasn’t at all”

                “Hyung... how come you didn’t felt it right... now?” Ryeowook asked which a surprise to the others was. Ryeowook spoke up. SungMin looked at his dongsaeng, not believing the silent Ryeowook spoke his mind out.

                “Ryeowook’s right” Kangin said. “I think you shouldn’t just neglect her”

                “You told us, she’s different from the girls you had before...” Heechul said. “Why the sudden let go?”

                “Hyung, you have her now...” Ryeowook said. “You know deep inside you love her too”

                Silence was present in each corner of the room. No one dares to talk now that the situation is tensed. The leader couldn’t interrupt right now...

                Meanwhile in the hospital, YeunJa just refused to eat and take all medications given to her. She looked pale and ill... her condition became worse. Even though vitamins were injected to her, she just lost her will to get herself well.

                “YeunJa, I heard you don’t eat” Byoung said.

                “I don’t want to” YeunJa said softly.

                “You’ll gain sicker if you go on like this” Byoung said.

                “The better” YeunJa snapped.

                “Yah! Stop acting like a kid” Byoung scolded.

                “What’s life if there is no meaning to it” YeunJa said and pulled up her covers. “Go away... I want to sleep”

                Byoung gets out of the room, but as he did, he heard sobs coming from the room. Her health has not been improving since... he’s been thinking this. Yes... the only thing left to do... take her away from this place.

                SungMin gets to his room as soon as they returned to their dorm without supper. He doesn’t feel like it. He went to his bed and slept... as soon as he close his eyes, he drifted to dreamland.

                It was a different place... everything was white and with a hint of blur, White petals of roses drifting with the breeze. SungMin walks further and he found himself sitting under the trunk of the tree, the view in front of him was the city of korea.

                ‘It’s beautiful, isn’t it?’ a distant voice said. SungMin turned and saw someone beside him. It was a lady wearing a beautiful peach dress with a hat on her head. He couldn’t see her face and yet he could recognize her.

                “YouMi-ah?” SungMin looked at her. Her nose along with her lips was visible... but her eyes were covered by her hair and hat.

                ‘Long time no see, jagiya...’ She said. Her lips didn’t move but the words came from her.

                “Where am I?” SungMin asked.

                ‘Somewhere... tranquillity resides... peace is known...’ YouMi said.

                “Tell me... why did you done those things?” SungMin asked, he heard a chuckle... a chuckle that always flutters his heart.

                ‘Because... love has many ways of action... I don’t really want YeunJa to hope for you. Because I know if she does, her life will be only for you. I did not foresee what kind of person you are, nae jagiya. You are easy to love... and for that reason alone, I have learned to love you’ YouMi said.

                SungMin didn’t feel hate, not anger... rather he was relieved to hear those words from her. It was as though a thorn was being removed from a deep wound that’s been there ever since YouMi died... but what does this meant?

                ‘Dearest SungMin... YeunJa opened her heart again for you...” YouMi said. ‘Let go of your past hurts and hold onto the opportunity while she still walks on earth...”

                “What do you mean?” SungMin asked

                ‘YeunJa is losing her will to live...’ YouMi said ‘In the near future, something will happen that will make you regret... and she’ll join me in this spot’

                SungMin looked at YouMi whose skin was fading as though she’s becoming invisible. Then he hears it...

                ‘SungMin...’ That voice... ‘I’m dying...’ The voice kept on replaying in his mind...

                 Finally SungMin woke up with sweat on his forehead. It was a dream... It was just a dream...

 

(A/N: What will the decision be? find out!! COMMENTS ARE LOVEDDD!!!