Hopes

Stolen Heart

 

                Hours passed... or what it seemed to be Minutes but it seemed SungMin is still enjoying his time together with YeunJa. SungMin could see YeunJa’s eyes shone so bright that even the candles around them are just nothing.

                “Neomu Yeppeo...” SungMin said audibly. YeunJa gazed at him in confused looks. SungMin smiled at her so sweetly and his eyes were only set on her. YeunJa looked at him with an unreadable expression. “You’re really pretty when you smile...”

                “Oppa...please” YeunJa smiled bitterly. “I don’t want to have false hope...”

                “False hope?” SungMin asked as he raised his head to look at her clearly.

                “Oppa, I don’t want to expect...” YeunJa said as tears starts to form in her eyes.

                “Expect what?” SungMin asked shrewdly. YeunJa’s eyes threatened with tears, SungMin’s heart ached at the sight.

                “Don’t pretend you don’t know oppa...” YeunJa said through quivering voice.

                A voice... I have heard before... the voice of a crying soul. The very same voice he heard as YouMi’s life was drifting away.

                “I don’t want to hope on anything unsure” YeunJa said silently that she joined her hands together, near her chest. “You know I love you, oppa...”

                SungMin froze at her words...

                “But then I know it’s not me who filled your heart. It’s YouMi... as always. I don’t want to hope for you to love me... because it’s too painful than hypertension...”

                “It’s not what you think...” SungMin said softly eyes glued at a crying YeunJa.

                “At least... in hypertension... I have all the medicines I needed to cure me... but this... there’s no cure to fix a broken heart...” YeunJa said and looked at him. But then, she smiled at him. “Nevertheless... I want to thank you for giving me all chances to be with you... but why oppa... this has to be in a long period of time?”

                SungMin never heard those words before... why would a lady say thanks after her heart been hurt? SungMin looked at her... he knows that deep inside his frozen heart was the warm feeling he felt for her. 

                YeunJa looked at him as though she was waiting for something... answers... answers that she has been aiming ever since she was together with him. SungMin then again couldn’t speak... he lost his voice from the lump he felt on his throat.

                He has been falling for this girl... whenever he was with her... it was as though he has YouMi on his side ready to catch his burden. But... this is YeunJa... how could he tell her this kind reason on why they were together for a long time.

                YeunJa, realizing that SungMin can’t answer; she stands up and starts to walk away. SungMin watched her...

                SungMin closed his eyes and felt his warm tears escaping his eyes. Will he lose YeunJa just like he lost YouMi? SungMin gripped on the table cloth... angry at himself.

                “Aniyo... I will not lose anyone anymore...” SungMin said silently and stands up.

                He ran to where Yeunja walks through.

                “YEUNJA!!!” He called at the top of his lungs... he couldn’t see her... where is she?

                Then in a distance, he saw a moving lump on the ground. He could hear it gasping for breath. SungMin went to check... it was YeunJa.

                “YeunJa!” SungMin gasped as he saw her pale face in pain. She was clutching her chest. SungMin paled at her sight... could this be? If so... how come?

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for another late update guys, I will do my best to finish this story for you!!! 

---so... now that SungMin realizes that he loved YeunJA, another thing happened.. but what do you think it is??? find out!! Comments are so loved!!!! )))