It's Because of You

Stolen Heart

 

                SungMin let YeunJa to give him the direction… what made him invite her to dinner was still a mystery to him.  Something just came up that made him felt comfortable with her… is it because she has the heart of YouMi? Yes… that must be it… But is it possible that the heart beats the same as before even though the owner changes?

                “Neh, stop right there” YeunJa said that made SungMin snapped out his reverie.

                “Araso” SungMin said softly. To his surprise, YeunJa let him stop not in front of a fancy restaurant, in front of simple fast food.

                “They have great bibimbap here” YeunJa said.

                “So, what are we waiting for?” SungMin gets out of the care the same time as YeunJa.

                SungMin went inside; there were a lot of people inside the shop. SungMin decided to put on his bonnet and jacket so he will not be recognized. YeunJa picked a table beside the window. SungMin realized that the place is not that pretty… and yet lots of people go there to eat.

                “May I take your order?” Says a bored voice.

                “Neh, please give us 2 of your house specialty” YeunJa said.

                “Araso” Says the waiter and left.

                “So tell me, what made you eat here?” SungMin asked.

                “This is our favorite place” YeunJa said remembering the memories.

                “Our?” SungMin asked, he noticed YeunJa stopped abruptly.

                “N-nothing” YeunJa said and her face turned sour.

                “Come on… you can tell me anything” SungMin said, still YeunJa did not budge. “Trust in me…”

                 YeunJa looked at SungMin in the eyes as though his words stirred her humanity. It was as though something triggered from the back of her head. She gave out a sigh and closed her eyes.

                 “Ours… Mine and… YouMi…” YeunJa said softly. “She’s my best friend”

                 Something struck SungMin’s Head, as though he cannot understand anything. As though all she said were just echoes of lies… How can she be YouMi’s best friend, when they hate each other? YeunJa is not the type of person that YouMi would be friends with.

                “I don’t understand…” SungMin said.

                “I know what you mean…” YeunJa said and scoffed. “She’s too fragile for the types of me… right?”

                “Please don’t say that in front me” SungMin felt his blood rushing to his head.

                “I f you only knew what is the cost of our fight… I don’t think you’ll take it easily” YeunJa said, her attitude angers SungMin.

                “Wae, why do you hate her so much? What has she done to make you guys fight?” SungMin said harshly. YeunJa looked at him in the eyes…

                “It’s all because… of you…”

 

(A/N: Hello sorry for the late updates...Comments are appreciated!