White Roses

Stolen Heart

                After the departure of EuMee, Ryeowook sat at the kitchen table while drinking to a hot tea. He was later then joined by SungMin. Both drank their tea silently... until Ryeowook decided to ask him.

                “Hyung, why did you give her white roses?” Ryeowook asked. Sungmin clasp on the tea while looking afar; Thinking deeply.

                It was a rare occasion that some idols have some time to think for themselves. The super juniors are really busy on their tight schedule especially now that they just released their new single. Sungmin heaved a sigh and looked at Ryeowook.

                “She reminds me of YouMi” Sungmin said quietly. Ryeowook looked down... he understands his hhyung well. Ryeowook thought of that too; YouMi is also as cheerful as EuMee.

                “Sorry for everything, hyung” Ryeowook sad sadly.

                “Neh, it’s fine” SungMin said and smiled. “I just missed her... that’s all. I think EuMee deserved to have white roses... to cheer her up because you’re still hiding your feelings for her” Ryeowook smiled.

                “Sorry” Ryeowook said.

 

                Later that day, SungMin went to a flower shop. The fangirls were dazed to see him as charming as ever. He was like a prince, so noble and so gentle. SungMin flashed a smile at them and they nearly fainted... a smile to die for as they say.

                SungMin bought white roses that made all the fangirls to wonder to whom SungMin will give those roses. SungMin went to his car and drive all the way to the cemetery. As he was driving he could hear voices of yesterday... sounding in his ears.

                “... I like white roses...” Says a cheerful YouMi

                “Wae? (why?)” SungMin asked.

                “Because... it’s calm to see and pretty” YouMi said.

                “Not as pretty as you are” SungMin said giving her his lovable smile.

                “Aiyaaa---you’re making me blush” YouMi said.”When I get married, I want white roses for decorations and everything”

                “Now I know what to get you...” SungMin said and gives her a small box and gets on his knees. “Will you marry me?” YouMi blushed even more.

                “Yes, Sungmin!!!” YouMi squealed and hugged SungMin.

                “I was afraid, you’ll say no...” SungMin said nervously.

                “Yah! I love you more than anything in this world... why should I say no???” YouMi pouted

                “Saranghe... nae YouMi” SungMin said and hugged YouMi

                ...

                ...

 

                SungMin stopped in front of the cemetery... he looked for a particular spot where his love lays. His chest ached as he saw the smiling picture of his love one... but tears were hard to reach his eyes... He was tired... tired of painful emotions that he has to lock it in his heart.

                “Angyeong hasseo, jagiya” Sungmin said in his cheerful voice and placed the white roses in front of her picture.

 

(A/N: First chappie!!! Hehehehe this will be a cute story, don't worry ^^ so what do you think? comments are appreciated!