[2]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright let's go to the warehouse." Myungsoo said as he wiped his mouth with a clean napkin. They had just finished their first real meal and it was time they leave and gather at the only place where all gigolos in Seoul get to meet one another, and turn in all the money they made in order to earn the victorious title and prize. 

"I'm not going." Seungho said casually. 

"Why? Is it because of Yeonhee?" Jaehyun questioned then Myungsoo added. 

"It's been over a year since you've last set foot there. Let's go together."

Seungho released a heavy sigh. "Let him be, the three of us can go alone." Clara said. In situations like these Seungho was thankful for her existence. 

"Alright then I'll leave my phone with you in case we get any customers." Myungsoo said as he pulled out the device and placed it on the table surface before standing up. The other two stood as well and bid him their farewell before leaving in a single file line. 

Seungho reached for the phone and was about to toss it in his pocket and leave, but it began ringing. He answered it without checking who the caller was. 

"We'll meet you there then." Sarang said before hanging up, "Take us to the seafood restaurant down the next block," she said to the driver before turning to face Gain with a smile on her face. "ta-da~ Everything will be fine now Gain." 

"Why? What did you do just now?" Gain asked, confused. 

"You know what a Gigolo is right?" 

"Gigolo?"

Sarang hummed and lean back in her seat, "Young, hot, gentlemen who and serve older women. I think for now it's best we hire a Gigolo and use this idea to make your parents believe that you are really dating."

"Sarang! A gigolo?! Are you crazy?" Gain asked eyes widen. 

"Yes, who else will be willing to pretend to be your boyfriend? Don't worry, gigolos are up to and for anything. Plus he's younger than you too so there's a high possibility you won't fall for him right? After all you like older men." 

Gain's shocked face slowly turned into a satisfying smile. "Oh Sarang you're so smart! Of course I won't fall for a man younger than me." Her smile faded when she realize something, "But what if he start liking me?" 

Sarang scoffed a chuckle, "Gain, you really don't know a lot about Gigolos do you? They're just men hungry for money, love and crush is not in their dictionary. I hear they even have to use other women to help them get rid of their clinging cilents." 

"How do you know so much about them Sarang?" Gain asked, amazed at her knowledge. 

"A manager at the age of 37 should know at least this much. I've been around." She answered with her arms crossed across her chest. 

"You mean....You hire gigolos...?" Gain questioned surprisingly. She've known Sarang for five years and she has seen how men would chase after the lass even though she was just a mere pretty manager. 

"I don't hire them but I've known a few. Friends of mine would hire them on cruise and for special occasions."

"Oh...." Gain was speechless now. She was busy silently praying for someone who would listen to her indefinitely and will be able to act well with her. 

Gain had a flower design cloth wrap around her neck and mouth to hide herself from being known. She followed Sarang into a restaurant. Its smell of fish and seawater was strong but Gain didn't complain. She grew up by the sea anyway. 

Sarang tried to find a man who would look like a gigolo. And it wasn't hard when she saw Seungho's profile from the distant. She then turned around to pull Gain beside her and pointed at Seungho. "That's him. Handsome isn't he?" Sarang whispered. Gain looked closely and blushed a little. 

She couldn't deny how perfect his profile was. Even his hair stood out and made him more handsome. As they made their way over Sarang greet Seungho while pushing Gain into the seat across from Seungho. Then she sat across from Seungho. "You're Kim Myungsoo's co-worker right?" Sarang inquired. 

Seungho replied with a soft smile, "Yeah. I'm Yoo Seungho." 

Sarang then sat beside Gain, "Oh Yoo Seungho. I'm sorry we're a little late but your boss isn't here. Is it alright for you to take cilents?"

"Yeah, he had something to do so he asked me to take over for him for the meantime." Seungho answered. Sarang flashed him a smile as she reached an arm around Gain as a gestured to present her. 

"Ah well this is Han Gain and we're looking to hire someone for her." 

Seungho look over to Gain and noticed the cloth around her face. He assumed she was covering due to some scar she wanted to hide or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter