[29]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later. 

Seoul was busy. 

But it wasn't anything surprising. 

After all, Seoul was home to over 50 million people. 

Outside a tall building Seungho and Myungsoo stopped out in the front. "Is this it? The place Clara wanted us to meet?" Myungsoo asked. Seungho sighed.

"Looks like it." 

Myungsoo his lips and began scanning around Seungho, "But....Where is he?" 

Seungho turned to meet Myungsoo's eyes, "Ah, he's coming. He went somewhere for a moment-"

"Guys!" They spun around to Seungho's right and noticed Jaehyun waving at them. 

"Why is he here?" Myungsoo asked Seungho quietly, "I thought it was a group meeting only Seungho?" 

Seungho shook his head with blank eyes, "I don't know. Clara set it up." 

Myungsoo sighed and scratched his head as Jaehyun jogged toward them. "You guys are early, should we head up first?" 

Myungsoo blinked, "What? Were you invited to this meeting as well?" 

Jaehyun laughed a little, "We all were." 

"All?" 

"Tch, it looks like we've come to the wrong place." A hatred voice came from behind. The three lad in the front turn around. Wonbin and Jaebum were standing together, looking tuff. Their hands in their pockets and their emotions firm. 

"Oh you guys are here as well, let's all go up together then." Jaehyun said. Myungsoo frowned and exchange a clueless look with Seungho. Without knowing the four followed Jaehyun inside. They stopped outside the elevator as Jaehyun got in first. He smiled and turned to face them, seeing them standing outside still; not wanting to get on together. "Come in!" Jaehyun demanded. 

"No." Wonbin and Myungsoo said in unison. 

Jaehyun sigh, "We're going to be late and then Clara's going to nag all of us." 

"We'll take the stairs." Wonbin and Myungsoo once again said in unison. 

"You guys are in sync so what are you waiting for?! Come in!" 

In the end the five of them got on together. Jaehyun cleared his throat at the awkward silence. "So are we going to keep this up guys...?" Jaehyun asked. Then the elevator opened, Seungho was about to step out when Jaebum did too at the same time. They quickly take a step back together and look into each other eyes. 

"Can you not block my way?" Jaebum asked. 

"Can't you wait your turn?" Seungho asked this time. Jaehyun slapped his forehead. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to go after you!" Jaebum retorted. 

"Well now you do." Seungho replied. 

"Yoo Seungho you trying to pick a fight-?" Wonbin was cut off by Myungsoo. 

"Touch Seungho and I'll beat you again." The four exchanged hard glares while Jaehyun stood out of the square. 

"Uh guys....People are watching...." 

They shot their head toward the outside of the elevator, there a family of six were ready to climb on. The four kids look at them with straight faces. Jaebum was the first to exit after giving Myungsoo and Seungho a hateful scoff. 

Jaehyun led them through the long hallway, keeping a watch in the back in case one of them decided to throw an unnecessary punch. Jaehyun opened the door to a particularly dark room. Once the four fully enter, Jaehyun shut the door. 

The room was still spacey though not a really big room. 

In the center of the room were four couches, purposely set up in a close square. "Alright, go sit first." Jaehyun started, Myungsoo growled at him. 

"When did we start taking orders from you?" 

"Well Clara put me in charge for a bit so...." 

Myungsoo scoffed him off. 

Jaehyun then opened the door with a smile, "And I present to you, your ladies!" he said aloud. The four watch in silence as Clara entered first, followed by Gain, Yeonhee, and Janie. Without knowing, they walked over and led the guys to their chair. 

Janie pushed Seungho down into one chair across from Wonbin, who was seated by Gain's push. Yeonhee gently help Jaebum down while Clara roughly pushed Myungsoo into his, having him sit between Seungho and Wonbin but across from Jaebum. 

Sarang was the last to enter before Jaehyun shut the door with a smile directed at her. 

"What's going on?" Myungsoo was the first to ask. When he tried to stand, Clara pinned him down with one hand on his shoulder. 

"We're going to start a get-to-know-each-other-better session. Also we're going to apologize to each other and be on better terms." Clara explained. 

Myungsoo scoffed, "What?"

"All the women here are already on good terms, so why can't our men be too?" Clara questioned. 

Myungsoo couldn't utter as he turn toward Seungho for answers. 

"We don't have time for this." Seungho said, earning a smack from Janie. 

"Don't be a jerk." She snarl. 

This time Wonbin spoke, "I agree, we don't got time. Unlike you women, we actually prefer it if we're all not on good terms." 

Gain sighed, "Don't say that Wonbin." 

Wonbin leaned forward, "I'm serious!" 

"I second that." Myungsoo jumped in. 

"Me third." Jaebum said, Yeonhee pursed her lips and pinched his earlope. "Ow!" 

"Guys, guys, guys. Please!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter