[11]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gain shut the door and locked it. After a moment of silence she shot her head upward, "Did he...just got away after kissing me without permission?" She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and groaned a little. 

It was dark out and slightly cooled.

Outside Seungho checked his phone. It wasn't surprising that he received so many missed calls from Myungsoo and his countless cilents that somehow got a hold of his number. Seungho was about to call Myungsoo back when a flash suddenly went off. 

He shut his eyes quickly then look toward the direction, there he saw a herd of reporters running toward him. There were at least ten men and women around him and five vehicles parked around the road. 

Questions such as "Who are you?" "Isn't this where Han Gain is staying?" "Are you her neighbor?" "Do you know why her role in the drama was stripped from her?" "Can you tell us something, anything about Gain?" "Are you perhaps her friend?" "Where are you heading?" "Why did you come out so late from the same apartment?" "Did you just come from her place?" flared up overlapping one another. 

Seungho frowned as the reporters surround him with mics held right at him. He just look at them and kept his mouth shut. 

They all silenced down and waited for him to speak. Instead Seungho pushed through and left the scene quickly. 

Little did he know the media would create a story for his appearance in the early morning to come. 

Jaehyun placed a wet towel over Sarang's forehead. She was lying asleep on his single bed wearing a white button-up long sleeve. Her belongings were nicely stored to the side including her blouse, heels, and bag. "So you've become a celebrity's manager huh?" He asked her in a low voice. 

He was sitting on the floor, leaning so close to the bed that he was only a few inches away from her sleeping face. Without any warning she blew out a breath of strong alcohol toward him. Jaehyun flinched and pinch his nose with a low groan. "Ah so nasty." He complained. 

He watched how the 35 year old manager began to mumble in her sleep. 

"Gain....I'm sorry...."

Jaehyun lowered his hand from his nose, "Gain?" Then Sarang turned her whole body his direction and began snoring. Jaehyun chuckled and smile at the sight. Then he reached over and was about to her hair back when something held him back. 

Memories.

Memories held him back.

Joongeum, Gain's mother, was watching the drama The Moon Embracing the Sun on the bed when her husband, Sangho, charged in. "Honey! Honey come here!" He shouted. Joongeum in her breath. 

"Be quiet! I'm at the good part!" 

"Honey, it's your favorite son-in-law!" Sangho shouted, this time Joongeum's angry expression soften. 

"W-what? What about our son-in-law?"

"Come look!" He hopped a few times and waved for her to hurry, she threw the blanket off her and got off quickly. She followed him out to the living room and on the screen she saw Seungho being surrounded by reporters. As they sat down together at the couch, they came when Seungho was leaving the scene. 

Then a female anchor was put on the screen. "After the unknown man fled the scene, who we've assume is a friend of Gain. We've also received reports from reporters themselves who talked directly to some of Rivary's directors, managers, and workers. Unfortunately the CEO haven't spoken to us yet about the matter that actor Han Gain has been removed from her leading role in 'Crystal Clear' starring alongside the famous actor Wonbin. Not just that but it seems she will be inactive for some time period. Also now articles of Wonbin and Han Gain being spotted at a restaurant began raising questions as to what sort of relationship do they share outside of their career? Speaking of celebrities, it seems like Janie Tienphosuwan a beautiful Korean model who used to model and act in Thailand will be stepping up as the lead female in 'Crystal Clear'. And today's weather we'll have...."

Joongeum placed a hand over her forehead and fell back, Sangho caught her in time as he shook her a little. "Honey? Honey-"

"I need to call Gain and our angel." She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter