[16]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Some strong language ~

Joongeum stepped onto the white marble floor in the first floor. She scanned the ten stories tall building carefully. Then from another entrance, as there are three main ones, she saw Janie leading Sarang in and headed toward the elevators. Joongeum formed a thin line with her lips as she dashed over, shoving and bumping into the many people walking around. 

Janie and Sarang were waiting for the elevator door to open when Joongeum, only as tall as Janie's shoulders, placed her hand on Janie's shoulder and pressed down, also spinning her around. Without even seeing her face, Janie received a strong slap from Joongeum. 

"You witch! What have you done?!" 

Sarang's eyes widen and so did Janie's. "Mother!" Sarang called in surprise instead of Janie. Joongeum raised her hand and was about to land another slap on Janie's face when she grabbed her mother's wrist. "You! Let go of me you witch!" Joongeum demanded. 

"How dare you slap me you stupid ?" Janie asked in a low threatening voice. She began squeezing her mother's wrist. Joongeum began whimpering painful groans. Sarang grabbed Janie's wrist. 

"Janie what are you doing to your mother? Let her go." Sarang said in a hushed, not wanting to gather anymore attention then they already have. 

Janie ignored Sarang's plead and Joongeum's whimps. "Go tell your Gain that I'm going to take everything away from her, just how you did to your sister." Janie released Joongeum's wrist with a harsh throw. 

"You-you-you evil person!" Joongeum couldn't help but raise her hand again, this time beside her Wonbin grabbed her wrist. 

"What are you doing?" He asked in an angry, stern tone. 

Joongeum's eyes widen at his sudden appearance, she looked up to meet his sharp gaze and frowned eyebrows. Then at Janie, who folded her arms across her chest and wore a lopsided smirk. 

6:21 pm.

Gain was sitting alone in the quiet small building of Seungho's. Her folded legs were pulled against her body as she rest her chin on her knees. Though Gain have planned to spend another day with Seungho, after Myungsoo showed up, he convinced Seungho to leave with him. 

It was still only around ten in the morning when Myungsoo showed up.

Myungsoo sighed, "Jisub is awake and he's looking for you. Let's go see him." Seungho was quiet for a long time before answering. 

"Give me a moment...." Seungho said, looking into Myungsoo's eyes. Myungsoo nodded and took one last look at Gain before he opened the front door and stepped out. Seungho turned halfway around and could see that Gain's attention was on him. He flashed her a reassuring smile, sending her signs that he had to leave. 

"Who's Jisub?" Gain asked to break the ice seeing how Seungho wasn't going to start the conversation himself. 

"Just someone."

"Someone is always someone....Who's this someone?" 

Seungho dodged her question, "Don't go out like last night and remember to only stay in. I'll be back later."

"Where would you be going?" 

"Somewhere and even if you wander this time, you won't be able to find me."

Gain opened her bag and fished out her phone, she turned it on and watied for it to start up. She saw how she had missed two hundred and plus calls from her mother and other people in general. She even received text messages from reporters and some fans. She looked through her history log to find Seungho's number again. 

She hesitated for a moment before calling him. 

Just to see a light flashing from where the blankets and pillow was piled. On top of the materials was Seungho's phone. Gain sighed and hung up the call. Then she decided to return one of her mother's many calls. 

Joongeum cursed at the big company as it was already dark out. Then as her phone rung she groaned and search her bag for it. Upon pulling it out, she saw Gain's caller ID and gasped before answering. "Gain! You bad wench! Where are you?!" 

"I'm with Seungho...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter