[13]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't stay here." Seungho said with folded arms, leaning against the wall on his left arm; in the small hallway looking at Gain. Gain had a white apron around her. 

"Even if I pay for rent?" She asked. Seungho shook his head. 

"I can manage rent just fine." 

"Then I don't see the problem with me staying here for some time." She said. Seungho sighed.

"Because I sometimes invite my cilent here so they can sleep with me. I won't have space for you." 

Gain froze in her spot for a moment, "Of course....You're a gigolo after all...." She mentally blame herself for not remembering what he does. Forgetting the fact that he sees other women beside her. "But still why would bring them here? Can't you take them to the hotel or something?" 

Seungho's lie have failed him. Of course he doesn't bring his rich CEO's wives cilents here. They wouldn't like it. "Bottom line is you can't stay here. If you want I'll ask the woman down the road if you can stay with her." 

Gain raised her eyebrows, "A woman?" 

Seungho nodded, "Yeah she's deaf and lives alone." 

"What? If she can't hear then how do I communicate with her?"

"That's the point, you won't need to. Just as long as she doesn't know who you are then it's fine right?" 

Gain turned off the stove and pulled off the apron around her. "Come on, if you let me stay with you I can also cook for you." 

"I rather eat out." 

"Hey Gigolo! That's not a healthy lifestyle! And why can't I stay here? Everyone knows we're a couple now anyway." She said aloud. Seungho gave her an amused scoff. 

"What makes you think that?" 

Gain blinked for a moment, "You haven't seen the news?" 

For a moment Seungho's heart dropped like he's preparing to be dump or something. "News?"

Gain clicked her tongue, "Apparently my mom went to my boss and the media and told them that you're my husband to be." 

Seungho thought for a moment with an opened mouth, then his uppertooth in the back. "We're in trouble then." He said, Gain looked at him strangely. 

"What do you mean?" 

Seungho sighed before answering, "I purposely kissed a woman in front of a reporter." 

Gain's jaw dropped, "What?! Why?" 

"Because I didn't want anything to do with knowing you just because I came out of the building you're staying in." Seungho answered with a short hiss. 

Gain tried to digest his explanation, "You mean, you purposely kissed some woman in public just so they won't misunderstand you as a partner of mine?!" 

Seungho hummed, "That's why we're in trouble." 

Gain slapped a hand over her forehead, "My mom is going to kill me...." 

Seungho shook his head with a troubled sigh, "That's why you shouldn't have lied. Now I'm caught up with your webs of lies." Gain kept her hand on her forehead as she thought of what she should do next. Then after coming up with an idea she dropped her hand immediately. 

"Maybe you can tell the media that you're having an affair, that way my mom won't kill me?" 

Seungho released a disbelief chuckle, "In what world are you living in? Why would I do that much for you?" 

Gain pouted and thought some more, "Then maybe....That we broke up and you're seeing another woman?" 

"Why? So I'll be a bad son-in-law in your parents' eyes?" 

Gain blinked in surprise, "Since when did it matter to you how they see you...?"

"Because you dragged me in now I have to play with your lies to get out without harming myself."

Gain pursed her lips and wanted to beat him. In the end he really only cared about himself. Instead she groaned and messed up her hair, surprising Seungho. She leaned back against the counter and grunted, "Oh I don't know what to say or do anymore...." 

Seungho watched as Gain's bright face slowly turned darker, he sigh and pushed his hands into his pockets. "Then let's make a deal." 

Gain shot her head up, "A deal?"

Seungho nodded, "I'll take care of this mess since I caused it. Therefore you reveal the truth to your parents."

"I can't do that...."

Seungho drooped his shoulder expecting that answer from her, "Then I'll tell everyone that I'm a Gigolo you hired to fool your parents." 

Gain scoffed, "Isn't that a given when I reveal the whole truth to my parents anyway?" 

"Yeah but the difference is one would be make public, while the other is just between family." 

Gain thought for a moment, "Then how are you going to handle this case if I reveal the truth to my parents...?" 

Seungho flashed her a lopsided smile, "Nothing." 

Joongeum fan herself with a packet while listening to the radio. Sangho was in the kitchen cutting some fruits when he could hear his wife's endless screaming and loud gasp. "Wow seriously, how can they do this to my daughter?!" 

On the radio a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter