[15]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun turned the doorknob to Seungho's place, as always it was unlock. "Seungho!" He called as he opened the door. He ran the door into something heavy and froze, poking his head in. Seungho removed the blanket over him and popped his head out with an eye closed. "Get up, we need to talk." Jaehyun said. 

Then from beside Seungho, Gain began moving under the blanket, scaring Jaehyun half to death as his eyes followed her squirming. Gain came out from under the blanket as well and looked up to meet Jaehyun's gaze. 

Jaehyun gasped, "Oh my god Seungho is not a anymore!" 

Seungho sat up and rubbed his eyes before replying, "Don't let your mind run wild. It was just cold last night." 

Jaehyun scoffed, "Nice try. Don't worry I won't tell Myungsoo and Clara." 

Seungho sighed, "I'm serious." 

Jaehyun frowned, "Dude come on, you said it's cold yet you're in your tank top. I'm not stupid." 

Seungho in his breath, "What did you want to talk about?" 

Jaehyun looked down at Gain before looking back into Seungho's, "Come out." Jaehyun then stepped outside and shut the door. Gain laid on her belly and turned her gaze up toward Seungho. 

"Your friend is funny." She said. 

Seungho reached over and flicked Gain's forehead, "Don't you start too." Gain flashed him a soft smile. Then he looked around him and grabbed a jacket from the side and threw it on. "Don't come out and just sleep until I come back." Seungho said, Gain blew him off. 

"First thing in the morning and you're already telling me what to do." 

Seungho pulled the blanket over her and got up, meanwhile she groaned as she pushed it off her and watched as he shut the door behind him. 

Jaehyun was standing near a pole when Seungho approached him. Jaehyun pulled out a crumbled paper in his pocket and shook it to even it out. Then he hand it to Seungho with one hand. "Explain this and what I just saw to me." His tone was serious, unlike earlier before he saw Gain. 

Seungho grabbed the paper from the lad's hand and scanned the materials. It was no surprise that the news of him kissing another woman other than Gain had spread like wildfire. Not to mention, her company also announced that she would be inactive for a while due to personal-related 'stuff'. And that she would be spending some time outside of Korea. 

"If I'm not mistaken that woman is Han Gain the actor. Myungsoo said you told him you cut ties with her already. So why is she here; sleeping with you?" 

Seungho dropped his arm beside him and looked directly into Jaehyun's serious eyes. "Bottom line is you're here to stop me from seeing her?" 

Jaehyun's jaw almost fell off from his face, "Then are you seeing her?" 

"I meant meet and work with her." Seungho quickly try to recover. Jaehyun sighed. 

"You've been a gigolo longer than me, what do you think?" Jaehyun didn't stop to hear his answer, "If you're meeting the celebrity for the purpose of earning money from her to help your dad then sure go ahead. But if you have other intention I'll have to let Myungsoo and Clara in on it." 

"And do what?" 

Jaehyun froze for a moment, "Try to stop you from meeting her...?" He said with an unsure tone and raised of eyebrow. 

"Try is a good word." Seungho commented, Jaehyun flash him an awkward smile and scratch the back of his neck. 

"Ah whatever, just don't get into some sort of scandal with her. It will be embarrassing to the Gigolo's community and especially to our team!" Jaehyun picked up his feet and began marching away. Seungho folded his arms and watch as the taller disappeared after a while. He shook his head and spun around to head back in. 

Janie sat in the seat of the new van while Soohyun was in driver's seat and Sarang moved to sit in the seat beside her. Janie spun her head toward Sarang, "I'm going to use the seats up here." She said. Sarang then got up and moved to the one-piece seat in the back. Janie threw her bag onto the seat beside her and sat with her legs crossed over another. "Did you do what I've asked of you?" 

Sarang answered with a quick 'yes' and opened her bag, she pulled out a folded paper which was ripped from some sort of book. "Here's the article about Gain-" 

Janie ripped it out from Sarang's hand and looked at it. It was a photo of the restaurant Gain and Wonbin have been spotted together, and at the bottom was a circle with Seungho's face. Jani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter