[28]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho took a step closer to Gain, "How did everything go inside?" He asked.

"Nerve-wracking...."

Seungho smiled a little at her trembling tone, "What are your biggest fears right now?" Seungho asked out of the blue. 

Gain sighed a little, "Losing you....I'm afraid my parents won't let me see you...." 

"It's that bad inside huh?" 

Gain gave him a death glare, "Gigolo, are you having fun right now? I'm serious. My parents probably won't let us meet anymore....So I lied to them." 

"About?" 

Gain avoid his gaze, "Having your kid...." 

Seungho smiled, "That dream of yours will come true later. For now let's not lie to them." 

"....Sure...." 

Seungho made his way pass her, upon entering the door. He saw Jisub sitting on the couch opposite from Sangho and Joongeum. Seungho made his way in and sat beside Jisub, meanwhile Gain shut the door and leaned against it. Not wanting to move or enter the full atmosphere any deeper. 

"Gain is pregnant she said, are you aware of it as well?" Joongeum asked. 

Seungho looked directly into her fiery eyes. "No, she's not pregnant." 

Joongeum scoffed, "So you're telling me my daughter lied?" Everyone spun toward Gain's direction. 

"Sorry mom...." 

Joongeum let out a disbelief sound as she remained froze in her place. "This rotten girl." She mumbled. 

"Whether she's pregnant or not pregnant. I'd like to ask for yours and father's approval. Gain and I like each other and I'd like for your approval and understanding." Seungho started. 

Joongeum cocked her head to the side, "That fact that you're a gigolo doesn't even come close to defeating the fact that you're the son of a killer. So why should I approve of your relationship?" 

"Then how long are you going to let Gain remain single?" 

"Until she've found the right man. I simply cannot allow her to be with you. Sure the hate my family has for your father have subsided. But I cannot approve of this relationship." 

This time Sangho jumped in, "You have my approval." Causing everyone's ears to perked up, Joongeum smack him. 

"What are you saying?!" 

"They've been together for almost four years. How many times have we came close to even stopping them? We've never came close to it honey."

"That's true but-" Joongeum said under a whisper. Sangho grabbed her hands in his and sighed. 

"Gain isn't a son honey, she's a woman now. Women are bound to leave their parents and become strangers by changing their surname when they are in love. Don't you know that feeling?" 

Joongeum couldn't utter a single word, she formed a thin line with her lips. She turned to look at Seungho's expressionless face, then at Jisub. She spun back to face her husband and nodded a little. 

"I'll listen to you this time then...." 

Sangho smiled a little as he looked over to Seungho and Jisub, "Thank you for apologizing today. Since we'll be in-laws soon, we'll work hard to overcome our pain and hatred toward you for our children." 

Jisub bowed to him, "Thank you." 

Seungho was waiting outside when Joongeum and Sangho had more to say to Jisub. He had his arms folded across his chest. Behind him Gain approach and then stopped in front of him, catching his eyes with hers. "You'll come back at midnight right...?" 

The thought of him leaving for China was still fresh in her mind. 

Instead of answering he changed the topic, "Have you checked to see if the new window was installed thoroughly?" 

Gain shook her head. Seungho spun around to look at it, "I guess it should be alright." Seungho started. Gain took a step closer to Seungho, grabbing his sleeve. 

"You'll come by at midnight...right?" 

Seungho looked down to meet her eyes, quietly admiring her lashes. "Are you asking me or commanding me?" He inquired. 

"Asking...." She honestly answer. 

Seungho smiled, "That , if you were telling me to come by I may just do that. But since you're asking the answer is no. I'm going to stay with my dad tonight." He explained. 

Gain nodded as she understood. Seungho watched closely when she appeared dull and pale. "Have you been eating properly?" Seungho asked. 

"I don't know....I'm not hungry."

Seungho let out a breathy sigh, "What should I do? If you don't eat you'll become skinner." 

"So?" 

"I can't have your cup shrink from B to A." 

Gain frowned and pinched his arm, earning a groan from him. "AH! You're so erted you stupid Gigolo! So not cool!" She stormed off, right when Jisub was coming out from the house. Seungho chuckled a little as Gain made his way in, then he met his father's confused gaze. 

"What did you do to her?" 

Seungho sigh, "You've worked hard. What should we eat for dinner?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter