[30]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho held onto the door to the taxi. It was the fifth taxi he and Gain have had to send off. Clara got in first, when Myungsoo was about to enter he spun around to meet Seungho's eyes. "Are you going to take her home?" 

Seungho knew Myungsoo was referring to Gain, "Yeah." 

Myungsoo smiled a little, "It's dark, be careful of people." 

"Don't worry. Besides me, no one else is more scarier at night."  

Myungsoo sighed, "Crazy bastard. Anyway, I'll call you tomorrow morning. Or late in the afternoon who knows, I could be knocked out for hours with this massive growing headache." 

"Are you getting in or not?!" The driver barked. Myungsoo spun around, breaking their gaze. 

"Are you drunk too sir? Give me a moment, I'll give you tip after. I have a lot of money." Myungsoo said, then on the side Clara groaned. 

"Just get in already gosh I want to go home already~" 

Obviously they were both drunk. Soohyun had bought too much for the whole crew to handle, especially when Seungho didn't even drink a sip. "Ah woman don't nag me like this mister-" Myungsoo said with an irritated wave. 

Seungho sighed and pushed Myungsoo in. The older groaned a little as he was forced into his seat beside Clara. Seungho took a step back and shut the door, then he watched as the driver finally pulled away from the curb. 

Behind him, Gain watched as the cab turned around the empty corner and disappeared. Seungho turned around and caught her slow eyes landing on him. "I'll walk you home." He started as he took a step closer to her. Gain took a step back out of reflection and looked toward the ground. 

"No, I'll go alone. Thanks for the offer though." 

"You can't go alone, you've had some to drink-" 

"It wasn't a lot. I'm still sobber enough to make it home on my own." 

Seungho exhaled a little then he reached over and grab Gain's hand, "Come, I'll walk you home." With one of her cold hands in his, he began dragging her down the empty street.

Gain watch him from the back with slightly angry eyes. 

Whether it be one year.

Two years.

Or even three years, it seemed to mean nothing to Seungho. He was acting as if nothing had happened. As if Gain still want him dragging her around. 

As if her feelings for him haven't changed. 

Her footsteps became heavy as she began digging the ground with her toes. Seungho finally stopped to look at her.

He was dumbfounded when he saw tears in her eyes. 

"What's wrong?" He asked just soft enough for her to hear. 

"You're hurting me...." She said. Seungho looked down where he had grab Gain and released her. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"I wasn't talking about my wrist." 

This time Seungho was completely lost. Exactly where was she hurt? 

"How can you act like nothing happened...? Why did you avoid all of my calls?" This time she was looking at him with tears rolling down her cheek. Seungho turned away, not wanting to look into her hurtful eyes. They were blaming him and a surge of guilt flood into his system. "Answer me!" 

Seungho swallowed the burning lump in his throat, "I didn't want to hear your voice. I was afraid I'll book a flight back immediately the moment I heard your voice." 

"Excuses. I don't want to hear that from you give me the real reason why!" 

This time Seungho turned to face her, raising his voice to her level. "You didn't want to come with me in the first place so why are you doing this to me?!" 

"If you can't even answer me then you might as well should have stayed in China! Why did you come back?!" 

"I wanted to see you, why?!"

"Then you should have just stayed with me! Why did you go to China?!" 

By this time, they were taking their anger out at one another. Their faces were red in the dark, cool night. "When did I have to ask permission from you to go wherever I like? I didn't make a big deal out of it when you wanted to stay!" 

"That's what couples do Seungho! Sure you don't need my permission! But you should at least told me or answer my calls! You just left after I said no! And why did you cut off all contacts without a fair message anyway?!" 

Seungho heaved a heavy sigh through his nose with his jaws tighten, "I already gave you my answers. If you don't want to accept them as the truth then that's up to you, but I'm not going to listen to your nonsense any further." 

"Good! I can't stand your face any longer anyway!" Gain growled. When she was about to storm off pass him, he held her back, grabbing her upperarm. Gain tried to throw them off, but Seungho tighten his grip. 

"Don't be like this." He started low, "I don't want to see you angry...." 

Gain kept her angry face on, she tried to pull her arm from Seungho one last time. "Let go, we're not in a relationship where you can just lay your hand on me without any consequences." 

Seungho looked into Gain's angry eyes. Without another word, he switched his hold on her, grabbing the same area with his other hand. He pulled her after him, ignoring all her cries for him to stop or release her. 

In a dark alleyway Seungho pushed Gain against the bricked and cold walls. She grunted a little, feeling the roughness of the wall. She shot Seungho a hatred and cold look. "You're resorting to violence now aren't you?" Gain asked, trying to tempt Seungho. "Why? Because you can't answer me? Or because you know you were wrong?" 

"Shut up." Seungho said in his normal tone. 

Gain scoffed, "You've changed a lot. Where did the old gigolo go?" 

"I said shut up." 

"Or what? Oh wait, let me guess. You're going to force yourself upon me again? You're going to shut me up with those disgusting kisses of yours?" 

"Why? Do you want them?" 

"Even if it's the only thing that can save me from dying I wouldn't take them. I simply hate you now." 

"Don't you know how to be quiet?" Seungho asked. 

"Why do you want me to be quiet so much you stupid freak?!" 

Seungho shut his eyes, squeezing them a little. "Jet lag." 

Gain took a careful look at Seungho. Though he was barely expressing it, she could tell he was tired, his face was pale and though it was cold; he was covered in sweat. "Seungho? Are you sick?" Gain hesistate for a moment, then she reached over and tap his forehead a little. "You're heating up...." 

Seungho moved back from her touch; making Gain uneasy. 

Gain placed an ice packet over Seungho's forehead as he lie on her couch, his eyes shut, and his head resting on the armrest. Right when Gain removed her hands, Seungho reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter