[5]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gain phoned Sarang more than ten times and she finally answered on the eleventh time. "Sarang! I've been trying to contact you for like hours, where are you? You said you'd come and make me breakfast but you never showed up!" 

"Ah Gain sorry I forgot....It's just."

"I'll listen to your excuse. Just what?" 

"Your sister is in Seoul apparently." 

"What?! Really? Did you go pick her up that's why you never show?" Gain questioned in a surprised tone. 

"Yeah kind of."

"What do you mean kind of?"

"We kind of....Lost track of her...." 

The woman in front of Seungho hand him the check, Seungho took it and scan it before folding it and putting it in his pocket. "Good enough?" She asked. Seungho lean back and gulp down his drink, then he turned to see her gaze. 

"Lead the way." 

She smiled and reached over to grab Seungho's hand, her big marble bracelets around her wrist fell along her wrist in the process. Then she stood up and led Seungho. She wore a short purple dress and high purple heels, yet she was still a little shorter than him. 

Before entering the provided rooms, they stopped at the front desk. Where she checked them in with a special card of hers. 

Credit card.

"Here's the key to room 23, just return the key when you're leaving." The man behind the counter said as he hand them a key with a tag written 23 taped to the ring. 

"Sure thing." The woman answered as she turned to face Seungho and then gestured for him to follow. Once they reached a red wooden door, she insert the key and unlock the door then head in first. Seungho followed after releasing a short sigh. 

As he turned to shut the door and spun back around, he saw that she had pushed her sunglasses over her head, pushing her hair back and exposing her beautiful eyes. 

The tiny crowded room had dark red wallpapers, soft furry brown floor, and it had two black leather seats with a coffee table in the center of the room. Beside Seungho was a television screen. This room was intended for karaoke. 

Perfect room with soundproof on both out and inside. 

She circle the table and sat on the couch, there she used her index finger to invite him over. Seungho's lips curled up a little as he took a step back and lean against the door then folded his arms. 

The woman smiled a little, enjoying the sight of his leaning body as she pat on the empty seat beside her. "Take a seat, I won't bite." 

"Come over." He said in his normal tone. After a short gaze, she gave up and stood up. She approached him with short and slow steps. She placed her hands on his shoulder and leaned in a little, wanting to steal a kiss from him. Instead Seungho grabbed her at the wrist and spun her around so she would take his place while he took hers. 

While pinning her against the door, he could feel her breath against his skin. She smirked a little when she reached over, between them, and pulled down one of her flexible straps on her dress. As she slipped it down her arm, trying to seduce him; Seungho placed his hand over her hand and pulled her strap back over her bare shoulder. 

"Let's keep our clothes on." Seungho said softly. 

Their gaze was cut short when her phone was heard vibrating in the small purse she had in one hand. Seungho's attention was drawn to that bag below them and he looked at it a little before looking down into her eyes. "Answer it." 

She cocked her head to the side and drop her purse on purpose, "We can continue now right?" She questioned. Seungho took a step back away from her and bent down to pick up her purse, he opened it without her permission and fish for it while she rolled her eyes. Seungho handed her her phone without another word. 

She released a heavy sigh and snatched it out of his hand, "What?" 

"Janie! Finally you answered, where are you?" A woman asked on the other end. 

"Why?" The woman now identified as Janie asked. 

"What do you mean why? You called me last night to pick you up at the airport, yet when I showed up you never did. I thought something might have happened to you until I checked and they say you already checked in and-"

"Alright Sarang stop talking so fast. It was your fault I wandered off, I waited at least two hours for you. I just had to leave you were taking too long!" 

"I'm sorry. Your sister and I had a late schedule last night so I was worn out. Where are you now?" 

Janie looked over to Seungho who was playing games on his phone, not caring to listen about what she was discussing or situation she was in. "Gah meet me at the usual spa. Don't be late!" Janie hung up; while she was putting her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter