[7]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun and Clara had their arms around each other's shoulders, they chuckled unclealy at everything as they wobbled side to side leaving the expensive restaurant. Seungho got a taxi and helped Jaehyun put Clara in. Jaehyun's vision was a bit foggy but he wasn't completely gone like Clara. 

Jaehyun got in to the seat next to Clara and pushed her over. "Take them to the nearest hotel." Seungho said to the taxi driver and then shut the door for them. As they take off, he waited for a brief moment before turning around and leaving the area as well. 

He headed home.

Janie wore her sunglasses as usual, except this time she was dressed in a longer yellow, yet light, dress. She was listening to Sarang closely as the older woman explain the schedule to her in detail. "Our CEO had plans for you to appear in next week's make-up commercial. And we'll also be getting you a personal manager by the end of tomorrow. And-"

Janie held up her hand, signaling for Sarang to stop what she had to say. "I heard my sister came to work and was assign as some lead female for some drama?" 

Sarang was curious as to why she asked but answered anyway, "Yes, she's been given the role as the main female lead in the upcoming drama 'Crystal Clear' with Wonbin." 

"Wonbin?" Janie questioned. 

"Y-yes....I'm sure you've heard of him. He's an actor in our company as well and also a great actor in the industry." 

Janie sighed, "Is that so?" Sarang hummed, as they were about to continue down their path, Wonbin was approaching them from the opposite direction. He seemed to be in a hurry as he passed them with a smile directed at Janie. The woman spun around and watched as he turned the corner inside the building. "Is that him?" 

"Yeah."

Janie smiled a little, "Schedule an appointment for me. I want to talk to the CEO about my work schedule." 

"Sure." Sarang replied as she took out her hand phone and was already on it. Janie folded her arms across her chest and continued down their path with Sarang trying to catch up. 

Gain took a deep breath as she leaned against the alley wall. Her breathing was heavy and on her forehead were beads of sweat. It was a close call. Some of her fans have noticed her wandering the streets alone and began chasing and surrounding her. Luckily when she ran across the street, it was red light for the whole crowd, thus she succeeded in her escaping. 

She tried searching for her phone. But she had forgotten that she was wearing a dress and she had no pockets. She even left her purse in her van back at the company. If only she knew her crush would take her to lunch just to dump her without any sort of security or way to bring her back safely, she would have rejected that lunch offer. 

Now she has to think of the safetest, most secured, most brilliant route to take in order to go back in all pieces. 

And of course no negative news article about her out being alone on the streets as well. 

It could also sabotage her only chance to act as lead characters with Wonbin too. 

Before things could get any worse, she noticed Seungho walking by. Her eyes widen. Gigolo! He's everywhere seriously....It might be awkward but should I call for help? Ah what should I do he's getting farther and farther away? Wait! Gain peeked out from behind the wall a little and noticed how her wave of fans were no longer behind her. Really? I lost all of them at once? Well in that case.... 

Gain followed Seungho down the sidewalk. She would cover her face with her hands when people pass by her. When she noticed Seungho was about to cross the road she panicked. If I stand right behind him he might notice! Or if I stand with that crowd one of them might recognize me! Ah w-what should I do? Should I turn back? Gain was about to spin around and head back when she noticed more people heading her way, most ready to cross. 

She in her breath and without thinking she ran toward the crowd. Before the light turn green for them to walk, Gain smashed her face against Seungho's back and covered the side of her face with her hands. Seungho thought it must have been some crazy woman making a move on him, he stopped in his trac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter