[10]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gain was sitting on her bed with her legs pulled toward her chest. She sat with many thoughts running through her head and without knowing, time flew by. 

Her parents decided to leave when she remained in her room for two hours. 

Leaving Seungho and Sarang to send them off then waited for Gain to come out. 

And they waited for a while. 

In the living room, Sarang sat to the side facing Seungho. "What? Now that you've learned that Gain is an actor you don't want to work with her anymore?" 

Seungho nodded as he inhaled in unison. "I'm hoping she will be the last celebrity cilent I'd ever come across." 

"Exactly for what reasons?" Sarang questioned with a helpless frown. 

"I've witnessed too many of them. People who become rich and well-known tend to forget who they are or were. That's why, I don't want to continue this connection." 

"Yoo Seungho, do you know how hard and difficult it is to become a celebrity?"

"I believe with strong connections in that field can get you far and high up there with little effort." 

Sarang shook her head, "But that's not Gain's case. She worked hard to gather all of the support she has now. So right now, in her time of suffering, she needs more support. Even from you." 

Seungho scoffed a smirk, "From my perspective her parents gave and are giving her more support than she can handle."

Sarang leaned closer to Seungho, trying to convince him, "Please, just show her some support and comfort. As far as I know Wonbin has been her only crush for the past few years and now that her sister have stolen the role from her, she's suffering. There are no doubts that her parents would drag her out of Seoul if her career stops here." 

Seungho sighed, "I've been paid to hear better sob stories. Your celebrity does not need support, she needs to find her own weaknesses and overcome them alone. As you say, her career could be destroy if she cannot control her emotions." 

"Then help her. That's why you're here, that's why I looked for someone like you in the first place."

Seungho sighed, "I cannot help you. If you want stable emotional and mentally support for her you need to look for a doctor or therapist."

Sarang bit her lips, "How much do I have to pay in order for me to be able to get you to help her?" She paused for a moment to catch Seungho's reaction, but the lad only blink once, "The reason I have to count on you and not some expert is because if news or articles leak out about Gain getting treatment, it could cause a huge scandal." 

"And her being seen with a Gigolo would be considered normal?" Seungho questioned, causing Sarang to froze. Before she could answer they heard her phone ring in her bag beside her. Sarang sighed a little before answering it. 

Seungho leaned back in the couch and wait for Sarang to finish her call. 

"Right now? Yes....Alright I'm coming." Sarang hung up and turn to Seungho. "It's work....Before I leave can I ask you for a favor? I'll pay you a satisfactory amount." 

"What is it?" Seungho asked calmly. 

"Please look after Gain for a while. She may be hungry since she didn't even touch her food so she may come out soon. Just keep her company and I'll be back as soon as business is taken care of." Sarang said. 

"I quit being her personal gigolo some-"

"Please, just for this afternoon and maybe evening. I'll come back as soon as I can." Sarang begged. Seungho folded his arms and sighed. 

"Make it quick." 

It wasn't long before Gain opened the door and stepped out, where she saw Seungho leaning against the wall just outside her room, with a book in hand. He shot his glance up and caught her gaze, then she took a step back and was ready to shut the door when he used the book to stop the door from being fully shut. 

Through the crack he look into Gain's eyes, "Let's talk." He started. 

"I don't want to talk." Gain replied after a moment of silence. 

Seungho pushed against the door when Gain wasn't expecting him to and forced it open. She took a step back while Seungho make his way in and shut the door behind him, throwing the book onto the top of her waist-high drawer. 

"What was that earlier?"

Gain frowned at him, "What was what?"

"Don't forget you dragged me into your own conflicts and family problems. So what right did you have to talk low of me in front of your parents?" 

"Why? Did my on-point-insults embarrassed you in front of my parents?" 

Seungho heaved a heavy sigh before answering, "Point is watch what you say. If you're not careful you might tell your pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter