[9]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you accusing Wonbin of being a gigolo just now?" Gain asked. 

Seungho flattened his eyes, "You like him don't you?"

"Gigolo, listen closely. After learning about Gigolos, I never had any negative thoughts against them. But after meeting you, I hate gigolos. So if you're going to say someone is a gigolo, think thrice before you do. It can be a very offensive term." 

"I guess you do." Seungho said in a low voice. 

"So what? What are you going to do about it? Question me some more to death?" 

Seungho released her wrist and blew a scoff, "I really don't like you." 

Gain rolled her eyes, "Like I haven't heard that before. Well I hate you so I guess we're even. Now you can pick up your jacket and leave." Gain folded her arms across her chest and turn away from him, Seungho bent over and picked up his jacket. He pat it from imaginary dusts. 

"I guess pathetic liars like you deserve it. Not getting to star in the drama the media said you would." With that Seungho headed toward the front door that was never fully shut. As he opened it he saw Sarang leaning against the wall, trying to hide. Seungho heaved a sigh as he moved away from the area. Sarang watched as Seungho left and then hurry inside, where she saw Gain standing alone with her hands cupping her elbows. 

"Gain...." Sarang said as she look around the room, she could see Gain's damaged phone lying on the ground in pieces. "Are you alright?" Sarang asked as she walk around to face Gain, she saw how Gain was quietly crying to herself. Sarang sighed and stepped closer to Gain, wrapping her long arms around Gain. "It's alright....Don't cry." 

Seungho walked out of the elevator and saw a trash can by the door, he approached it and then toss his jacket into the garbage. Then he hurried out of the building he was getting sick and tired of. 

Myungsoo was counting money in a karaoke room when Clara walked in and sat beside him, "How much did Jaehyun make?" 

Myungsoo heaved a frustrated sigh, "What exactly is he doing? Charging them ten bucks an hour? Look here, he spent three hours with CEO Jang's wife for five hours, then two with a model, and then four with a decent singer. He's hiting it big but why isn't he making a lot of money?" 

Clara sighed, "Well we did some drinking yesterday. He was probably still hung over when you told him to work so early." 

Myungsoo shook his head, "Idiot." 

Clara grabbed a stack of money and looked at it, "How about our star? Did he make any money from Lady Oh?" 

"I haven't check in on him yet. But it look like he spent the whole night with her for reals." 

Clara pursed her lips, "If she took his ity I'm sure he'd ask for a lot of money." 

Myungsoo chuckled, "Knowing him he probably would. Anyway, help me find him. We need to have a group meeting, I heard Wonbin has a target in mind this month. He could make banks this time I heard." Clara sighed and drooped her shoulders at the same time then nodded. 

On a basketball court a man with grayish green hair was dribbling the orange ball against four men. His team members, three others, tried getting some open space around them for him to pass the ball. Instead at the three pointer line, he took the shot and everyone's attention followed the flying ball. 

The ball went in the hoop and quickly his team mates celebrate and jogged over to him sending high-fives his way. 

At the bleachers Yeonhee watch as her partner play with the seven strangers. After some time he finally stopped playing and jogged over to him, "Want to get lunch?" He asked with a lopsided smile, revealing his teeth. Yeonhee smiled brightly at him and nodded. 

Inside a small restaurant, they were enjoying themselves some beef. While Jaebum turn the beef on the small set of stove over, Yeonhee watched with her chopsticks in . Jaebum chuckled after seeing her puppy like eyes focused on the meat. "Just a moment." Once the first piece was ready he used the tongs to grab it and dropped it on Yeonhee's plate. "Alright, enjoy." He said. 

Yeonhee smiled and looked over to him, and he was looking at her. "I'll wait for you, once you get your piece we'll eat at the same time." She said. Jaebum scrunched his nose a bit. 

"Our Yeonhee is so kind." He said in a soft tone, earning a brighter smile from her. 

"Alright, cheers!" Jaebum said as he grabbed a cooked piece from the stove and they both ate theirs at the same time. 

After the nice meal they took a walk down the street together. Yeonhee had her arms around Jaebum's. "Earlier, were you thinking about your first love?" Jaebum asked quietly, earning Yeonhee's confuse stare. But he kept his eyes forward, watching their steps. Yeonhee began turning her gaze away from him and directed it toward the cement ground. 

Earlier when Jaebum was playing basketball, it did bring back memories to Yeonhee. 

It was four years ago when Seungho had just turned 17. The coach of his soccer team in High School told the team that they would be hiring a manager to clean up after them. That was when Yeonhee and Seungho first met, she was 23 then with all sort of part time jobs. 

One month after she spent seven days a week taking care, cleaning up, and cheering them on; Seungho finally confessed to Yeonhee, and learned that she too had eyes on him for some time. 

Seungho and Yeonhee was standing behind the lockerroom when his team members were leaving after practice. Seungho waited for them to hurry so he'd be left alone with Yeonhee. He scratched his back awkw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter