[8]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho turned the doorknob to a shabby house in a poor condition-neighborhood. He pushed his way in slowly and shut the door with one hand pushing against it, while he scan the small home. There was nothing but a mat lying flat on the floor, a drawer to the side with stacks of dirty clothes piling ontop of it. The blankets and pillows were pushed against the wall across from him. Seungho walked over the mat and pushed a thick fabric that hung from the wall aside, to his left was the door to the bathroom and then before him was the entrance to the small kitchen. 

Before walking through he stopped and turn to his right. On the boring wall a single photo was hanging lopsided. 

He reached over and fixed it a little before proceeding forward. Seungho entered the kitchen that was covered in dust and haven't been touched for some time. He opened the fridge and even it was dead and empty. He released a single sigh before stepping back to the front and sat down on the mat. Then he lie down and placed his head on the unevenly placed pillow. 

Evening was approaching and Seungho found sleep in the small home alone. 

Gain clutched the phone so tight that she could feel it slowly heating up in her bare palm. She was sitting in her large living room alone. After receiving the messages from Sarang, she called Soohyun back and demand he take her home. 

She clapped her free head over her forehead and lean on her elbow on the armrest. Her breathing was heavy and her chest rise up and down nonstop. She opened her eyes a little, yet with a glare, then with a strong yelp she tossed her phone across the room. It hit against the wall, creating a dent in it before falling to its own doom. 

Before Gain could feel any worse, her housephone began ringing. She rolled her eyes a little before reaching for it. "Hello." She said with such hatred that she was yelled at. 

"Hello?! What's wrong with your tone?!" 

Gain sighed and shut her eyes. Her mother's voice was slightly giving her a headache. "Nothing...." She said in a softer tone. 

"Nothing?! I called Sarang and what? You were removed from this new drama?! I heard Sarang said that witch is back in Korea, is she really back huh?! Did she steal your role again?!" 

It was already painful enough to learn that her older sister have stolen her role, the role with Wonbin, but her mother's yelling began stirring her heartstrings, bringing out her tears unwillingly. 

"Where is that witch staying huh! Sarang won't tell me! If you know then tell me so I can go pull out her hair!" Her mother's voice paused for a moment, "Gain! Are you deaf? I asked you where that witch is staying?!" 

"Please mom...." Gain started to beg through forming tears, "Stop yelling....It hurts...."

"Hurt? Stop yelling?! How can I when that witch took away your job?!"

"Mom....She's still my older sister and your daughter....Stop cursing at her...."

"You bad wench, nevermind I don't want to talk to you! Hang up!" Her mother hung up and Gain slowly lower the phone in hand. She began sobbing alone and quietly to herself, gasping every now and then. And later she'd cry herself to sleep with Seungho's denim jacket as her pillow. And so she fell asleep, with the faint scent of puke. 

Seungho woke up around midnight when a call came in for him from Myungsoo. He rubbed his eyes gently then pushed his long front locks back, "What? At her apartment?" Seungho questioned with one eye open. 

"Yeah, you remember her right? She wanted you to keep her company at her new place." 

The only thing I can remember is that the same location is where Han Gain lives. "Can't Jaehyun do it?"

"Ya, have you forgotten? Right now Jaehyun is busy catching big money. Beside she specifically asked for you." 

It's late, she's probably in her own home anyway. I won't run into her. Seungho scratched his head, "Alright let her know I'm on my way." 

"Alright. If she ask you to sleep with her just do it. Just don't do anything you'll regret though." 

Seungho scoffed a little, "Don't worry, I won't lose my ity to just any women." 

Myungsoo chuckled, "I knew you'd say that. Well hopefully you don't get too drunk then. You know she loves to drink." 

"Yeah." Seungho answered shortly, then hung up after Myungsoo. Seungho exhaled and look around the room. "Where's my jack-" Seungho paused and sigh, "Right, I lent it to her." He stood up and shoved his hands into his pocket as he head out, clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter