[19]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gain's cheeks were a rosy red after hearing Seungho's words, "Then can I request something of you...."

"What is it?" The younger asked almost immediately; not wanting to keep her waiting. 

"When you return....To cope with it....Will you be my husband every midnight?" 

"Why your husband?"

"Eh?"

"A boyfriend sounds fair enough, why be your husband?" 

"Because....I want you to be committed to me for the rest of your life...." 

Seungho detached himself from the wall and hunch over a little to meet her eye-level, "You should think before you speak." 

"What do you mean...?" Gain asked out of confusion. 

Seungho smiled, "If there's a husband somewhere then there must be a wife somewhere as well." 

Gain thought for a moment, "You're right....I sounded careless and selfish didn't I?" 

"Actually. I like this side of you. However, I'll also think about your request, Gain." 

Her eyes flickered when he called her name, expectedly he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Gain shut her eyes almost instantly once he touched her. Gain's grip around her toothbrush tighten as Seungho deepen the kiss using just his lips. 

That kiss became their last before Seungho left for China as promised to accompany his cilent and friend Yoonah. 

Gain kneel in front of Joongeum and Sangho, crying. "Mom and dad....I know that because of me you've suffered even more....But please listen to what I have to say."

"Gain get up, why are you kneeling like that?" Sangho asked as he squat beside her. Then he look up at Joongeum, "Honey, is it necessary to let her kneel in front of you?" 

Joongeum was sitting on the couch with one leg over another, "That's right! People who have done wrong should kneel!" 

"Honey, but you're also wrong for saying he is our son-in-law and her husband." Sangho tried to reason. 

Joongeum in her breath, "How is that my problem?! If this witch hadn't lied to us then I wouldn't have told them that! I was just trying to help her!" 

"Don't fight....About Seungho....It's true mom." Her parents were quiet for once as they listened to her whole story. "I lied to you in the beginning when I came to Seoul. The man I described doesn't exist until now....At first Seungho is just a Gigolo that I paid to be my personal gigolo....But as you can see mom, he turned out to be more than just that. You even said it yourself that he's the angel son-in-law you've been wanting to have. As for Wonbin, I used to like him mom. But our relationship right now was just to cover up the scandal....When I'm with him it doesn't feel complete like when I'm with Seungho...."

Joongeum scoffed, "So he's a Gigolo? No wonder after meeting him your career went downhill. He has you around his finger!" 

"Mom it's not-"

"Of course it could be because of your witchy sister too. But now I know most of this was caused because of him. You're blinded by his words!" She shot up from her seat, "If you still want to call me mom then let the media know that you're not dating that guy. I don't like him at all! Also nullify your contract with this stupid company. What company doesn't protect and manage their person well?! As for Seung-that Gigolo, don't see him anymore! If I see him anywhere near here I will never see you again!" 

Three years flew by when Gain announced to the world that she was not in a relationship with Wonbin, that she was leaving Rivary, moving out from the home they have provided for her, and will be signing under a new company. In the four years Gain tried persuading her mother about Seungho, most of the time Joongeum would leave her daugther feeling even worse about herself or the whole situation. 

After a few months since Seungho left, Jisub moved into their small home and took care of it for the time being. 

Even in China, Seungho continued his career as a proud Gigolo, making millions a month just to send them to Myungsoo. During the time, Wonbin was also caught up with the drama thus Myungsoo and Jaehyun led in the monthly competitions. 

Seungho was sitting on the balcony in broad daylight when two slim arms came down his shoulders from behind. Then he felt someone resting her chin on top of his head. She is a Chinese actor by the name Fan Bingbing. She looked from over his head and saw a book in his hand. "What are you reading?" She asked. 

"Japanese dictionary." He replied, earning a gentle giggle from her. 

"How cute." She commented. She then leaned over and gave him a long peck on the cheek. "Hey, are you ever going back to Korea?" She asked with much curiousity. This time Seungho broke his gaze from the words on the papers and turned toward her. 

"Why?" 

"Well you know if you want to stay here it's completely up to you. Besides, I can also recommend you to certain big agencies here." 

"What jobs are you offering me?" He inquired with little interest. 

She hummed to think then answered with a cheerful tone, "Ah actor? I'm sure many directors would want you as the leading character, you are perfect for those positions." 

Seungho flicked her on the nose and she crinkled at that with a smile. "Enough Fan, I'm not interested." 

She pursed out her lips for a moment then grab his shoulders playfully, "Let's go out?" 

"Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter