[12]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Janie rest an arm on Wonbin's shoulder as they posed for the upcoming drama. Wonbin looked over to Janie as she focused on the camera. He smiled a little before turning back to the camera. "Alright good, look at the camera and 1, 2, take!" 

After that was done Janie dropped into a folded chair behind the set as a woman came out to wipe her sweat. Wonbin approached her and Janie quickly wave off the woman, then smiled at Wonbin. He sat down in the chair beside her, "You look beautiful." He complimented. She smiled brightly at him with her teeth showing. 

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." Wonbin smiled at that before Janie asked him another question. "Did you hear about you and Gain?" 

Wonbin sighed, "Old news, co-workers go out to eat no big deal. I left her early and came back to work anyway." He said, earning an even wider smile from the model.  

"You did the right thing then. If you have stayed I wonder what the media would say." 

Wonbin raised an eyebrow, "I know right." 

Jaehyun put a spoonful of fried rice into his mouth and chewed with giggles. Sarang just watched in horror, it look like he has been starved or something. "Are you that hungry?" Sarang questioned. Jaehyun looked up and nodded before going back to eating. "Well....I'm stuff so I'm going." 

When she stood up and was about to leave, he grabbed her wrist from across the small table for four. Her eyes widen as she wait for him to explain his reason for suddenly stopping her, there he swallowed his mouthful and then look up at her. 

"Didn't you hear me earlier? Eat first before you leave." 

"Didn't you hear? I'm not hungry." She retorted. 

Jaehyun shook his head, "Nope, I won't take that as an answer. Trust me, though you've lived longer, I've drank more wine and beer than you. I know what it feels like when you wake up later. Your stomach is dying to have some food." 

Sarang pulled her wrist from his grip and pushed her hair back, "At least we know everyone is different. I'm not hungry, I won't eat." She hurried away to grab her stuff, then she reached to the shirt but stopped. She gasped and spun her attention toward him, causing him to look directly at her, shameless. 

"Yeah I personally changed you, I saw them." He started. 

Sarang bit down on her teeth, "WHAT?!"

Jaehyun shut his eyes for a moment, letting her yell sink in carefully through his eardrums. Then he opened his eyes again and sigh, "Why are you so surprise? It's not like I haven't seen your body or unmatched undergarments." He add a chuckle. 

Sarang shot him death glares. 

"I mean seriously, what's with the chess colors? What woman wear a black bra and white undie?"

"AHN JAEHYUN!" 

Sarang kept the shirt on as she stormed outside with her items in hand. Jaehyun stood by the door with an arm holding onto the top of the entrance, he laughed to himself as she walk away with an angry pout. After some time he head back inside and shut the door. 

Seungho was sitting at a round table with a woman in his arm. She leaned against the side of his chest and played with his shirt with buttons. "I saw in the articles that you know or live in the same apartment as a celebrity. Is it true?" She asked. 

Seungho pushed her aside and stood up before looking down at her. "It's just rumors." He knew fairly well who she was or what she does. 

Just another lousy, flirty newsreporter.

He left the woman alone and headed toward the exit, when he bumped into someone without noticing. Without apologizing he was about to keep walking when he heard-

"Yeonhee!" 

Seungho turned around and saw that he had bumped into Yeonhee while Jaebum wrapped his arms around her, to see if she was alright. Jaebum noticed Seungho and instantly grew angry. "Hey Yoo Seungho, don't you have eyes? Did you purposely bump into Yeonhee?!" 

Seungho stepped closer to them as Yeonhee straighten her back a little against Jaebum. Over their shoulders he noticed how the reporter was looking, watching his every move. 

This time he took the opportunity and looked Yeonhee in the eyes. Ignoring Jaebum's presence. Without a word Seungho grabbed onto her arms and pulled her close to him, at the sudden pull she shut her eyes and he pressed his lips against hers. He stare at the surprise in Jaebum's face. 

The woman in the back quickly pulled out her camera and stole a few shots before Jaebum pulled Yeonhee back. And then was about to attack Seungho, Seungho grabbed onto the man's flying fist at him and held it tightly. They were inches away when a few co-workers shouted at them to take it outside. Jaebum pushed Seungho back a few steps as he stood up tall with heavy breaths. 

"Don't let me see you again or I'll kill you." 

Seungho took one last look at Yeonhee, who turned away from his gaze. Outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter