[18]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonbin stopped in front of the company, "Let me get permission from CEO first. Stay here, I'll be back." Gain nodded and remain seated in the car, Wonbin got out and shut the door. As he entered the company, Gain let out a heavy sigh and tried to find her phone in her bag. As she pulled it out, she tried to turn it on but it was dead. 

"Jaehyun stop it!" 

Gain heard a familiar voice and turned her head to look through Wonbin's window. She saw Sarang pushing back a taller man, her hands pressing against his skinny body. "Move it Sarang, I'm going to go ask that woman what she did!" 

"Jaehyun please listen to me, it won't do you any good if you make a scene here!"

"Sarang!" Jaehyun shouted, looking down at the woman with angry eyes. 

"I'll talk to her and make arrangement, please stop this reckless act." Sarang pleaded. Gain got out of the car and shut the door, catching both of their attentions. Jaehyun scoffed a little as he glared toward Gain, Sarang noticed the look in his eye and tried to hold him back. 

"You, you're Han Gain aren't you?!" 

Gain walked over and stood just a few paces from them, "Who are you? Why are you looking for me?" She questioned. 

"Gain ignore him, he's a little drunk-" Sarang tried to argue. 

"What rights do you have huh?! Did you pay Seungho to act that way? Huh?!" 

Gain felt accused and offended, "Sorry?"

Jaehyun scoffed at the blank expression in Gain's face, "As if having nightmares every midnight aren't enough?! Now you're going to make him move away from the only city he ever knew?!"

"Jaehyun lower your voice!" Sarang jumped in. 

"What are you talking about? What nightmare? Who's moving?" Gain was completely lost and with Jaehyun shouting, it made it more difficult rather than difficult to understand. 

"Who else? I said Seungho! He is moving away because of you! After you came over to his place and stayed with him, you didn't just stole his body you stole his heart too! Now he won't even listen to us and is moving away because you started dating that stupid Wonbin!" 

"W-where is he going?" 

"Like he'd tell me?! Why don't you go ask him yourself you traitor!" 

Sarang finally let go of Jaehyun and slapped him across the face. "That's enough!" Jaehyun covered the slap with one hand and looked into Sarang's eyes. 

"Sarang-"

"I said enough! If you don't want me to sue you for false accusation and humiliation on Gain's part then leave now!" 

"No." Gain said, grabbing their attention once more. "I'll go see him....I'll go ask him...." 

"Gain...." Sarang said a bit depressed, Jaehyun scoffed. 

"At least you're not a stuck up arrogrant ." 

"Jaehyun!" Sarang slapped his other cheek and he groaned. 

"Sarang!" 

Before they knew it, Gain headed toward the street and fetch herself a cab. Sarang shot him a death glare. "Are you happy now?! Stupid!" She stormed off after Gain, Jaehyun gave her a breathy scoff. 

"I'm stupid? Hey! Sarang!" Jaehyun then hurried after Sarang as they catch the next taxi, which took a while. 

Gain pushed the door open, "Gigolo?" She called. She noticed the house was empty and there were no signs of Seungho. She walked in to check the kitchen as well in case he was hiding over there. But still no sign of him. "Did he leave already...?" She could feel her heart drop when he was nowhere in, "Gigolo!" She called once more in the small living space. 

Behind her the door open and she spun around. She met Seungho's curious eyes, then the bowl in his hand, then back to his eyes. "Gigolo...." 

"What are you doing here...?" Seungho asked with a confuse stare. 

Gain's eyes water a little, "I heard you were leaving Seoul because of me....Where did you go?" 

Seungho blinked a few times, "Uh there's a dog in the neighborhood that sometimes the people here take turn feeding. It was my turn so I went to give him some food...." 

Gain chuckled a little at his excuse then walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist, "I thought you left already....Without saying goodbye." Gain rest the side of her head against his chest and tighten her hold around him. 

"Did something happen?" He asked in a soft voice, despite his surprised racing heart. 

"Idiot....If you've told me earlier....I wouldn't have left like that...." 

Seungho grew more confuse, "Tell you what?" He asked bluntly. 

"That....You've given me both your body and heart...." It was embarrassing, but Gain was happy to say it. 

Seungho froze, "What are you blabbering about? Why would I give you my body and heart?" He questioned, this time Gain pulled away. 

"Then why are you moving out of Seoul?" 

"Moving? Exactly why would I be moving?" 

"Then-" 

Jaehyun and Sarang approached them from behind, Gain dropped her arms around Seungho and took a step back. "Seungho!" Jaehyun called, Seungho spun his upp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter